Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Calzaghe is past his prime so he doesnt punch as hard" STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see how calzaghe can be considered great...maybe if he had fought american fighters earlier in his career and dominated i would give him alot more credit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      I dont see how calzaghe can be considered great...maybe if he had fought american fighters earlier in his career and dominated i would give him alot more credit.
      He defended against Americans more than any other nationality.

Oh, you meant the best Americans? Well then why didn't you say that?

Comment

Your turning into a **** poster, Seriously.

If you can't post facts or make a proper argument for your case why bother? I'm not even a Joe fan and your annoying, Move on ...

Comment

Like Brewer,Mitchell and Sheika who were all top 10 at the time?

Comment

Calzaghe doesnt punch as hard as he used to because of hand problems, not because of his age.

Comment

calzaghe doesnt punch at all...

Originally posted by azza View Post
              Your turning into a **** poster, Seriously.

If you can't post facts or make a proper argument for your case why bother? I'm not even a Joe fan and your annoying, Move on ...
              I didnt say calzaghe wasnt a good fighter...i said he shouldnt be considered great. You think im a **** poster? I think your a **** person. Dont nobody like you...i just gotta pm from someone sayin your a piece of **** and that i would be wasting my time to respond to someone like you. F@gs like you get duffed up away from the internet.

Originally posted by JC#1 View Post
              Like Brewer,Mitchell and Sheika who were all top 10 at the time?
              didnt echols knock out brewer in 3 rounds the year before calzaghe fought him?

Comment

Duffed up?

Comment

calzaghe doesnt punch at all...

I didnt say calzaghe wasnt a good fighter...i said he shouldnt be considered great. You think im a **** poster? I think your a **** person. Dont nobody like you...i just gotta pm from someone sayin your a piece of **** and that i would be wasting my time to respond to someone like you. F@gs like you get duffed up away from the internet.
                  Yeah, You just proved my point, Definately a **** poster ... And a liar.

If your gonna try talking about boxing with boxing fans, Back up what you say and be prepared for people to disagree.

As for nobody liking me, Ill let you think that, Mr. Popular!

Comment

Another poster bitter that Hopkins lost to a "whiteboy"

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Duffed up?
                      smh...you dont know what it means to get duffed? See what happens to the white guy in this video

Comment

Working...
                      X