Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the "Hatton Wonderland" chant, what else do brits chant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
    brits dont really have a vocabulary. that an american would have.. so you cant expect them to know that much.. lol their accent is TOO funny.. they say RICKY like RECKAY hatTON! haha.. drunk brits..
    YOU speak OUR language. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by feed-the-goat View Post

sven sven where ever you may be
      you are the pride of man city
      you can shag my wife on our settee
      if we win a cup at wem - ber - lee
      LOL

Nice chant, i'm sure 99% of Manc fans would let Sven take that offer up aswell

Comment

Oh **** there goooooesss Ricky Hatton! there gooooeeesss Ricky Hatton! Getting knocked around! beat to the ground!!
        a Mayweather right hand got Hatton in wonderland!

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
          LOL

Nice chant, i'm sure 99% of Manc fans would let Sven take that offer up aswell
          Why is Sven so sexy?

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
            brits dont really have a vocabulary. that an american would have.. so you cant expect them to know that much.. lol their accent is TOO funny.. they say RICKY like RECKAY hatTON! haha.. drunk brits..
            "brits dont (sic) really have a vocabulary"? Quite the assertion there, do you have the gumption to back it up? I'm confident that the vicissitudes of our debate will swiftly confirm the folly of your hypothesis, leaving you free to return to spewing tedious platitudes about "green teef" ad nauseum.

Comment

he's only a poor little yanky
              his face is all tattered and torn
              he made me feel sick
              so i threw him a brick
              and now hes not singin no more

sven sven where ever we may be
              you are the pride of man city
              you can shag my wife on our settee
              if we win a cup a wem - ber - lee
              LMAO!!!!!

Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                "brits dont (sic) really have a vocabulary"? Quite the assertion there, do you have the gumption to back it up? I'm confident that the vicissitudes of our debate will swiftly confirm the folly of your hypothesis, leaving you free to return to spewing tedious platitudes about "green teef" ad nauseum.
                He is way out of his depth. Personally I could not understand his initial post, he was typing in American.

Comment

how can u say that when u speak our language? maybe its us that say it right and u that says it wrong

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
                  Do you speak American?
                  Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
                  Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
                  YOU speak OUR language. Remember that.
                  Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  the thing is that. us americans can adapt to anything. sort of like mayweather (american) did against hatton (brit scum) so what my point is . that us americans took a poorly developed british english and turned it into a good language.. and its funny when brits speak english because they havent addapted yet.. so they kind of end up like hatton..

Comment

the thing is that. us americans can adapt to anything. sort of like mayweather (american) did against hatton (brit scum) so what my point is . that us americans took a poorly developed british english and turned it into a good language.. and its funny when brits speak english because they havent addapted yet.. so they kind of end up like hatton..
                    ...............Que?

Comment

Didn't they sing something about joe calzaghe beating hopkins or something

Comment

Working...
                      X