Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlike the sole urine tests issued by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Olympic t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liar View Post
    The TS is 100% correct, that post is impossible to debunk
    no............... just no.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
      exactly and they can check if his rbc count and HCT are abnormal.
      No they can't because if he uses a masking agent the drugs will be undetectable so they want to test the morning and days before the fight and immediately after the fight to ensure he hasn't used any masking agents to hide any drugs in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Naldo View Post
        No they can't because if he uses a masking agent the drugs will be undetectable so they want to test the morning and days before the fight and immediately after the fight to ensure he hasn't used any masking agents to hide any drugs in his system.
        It can't possibly get any clearer than that.

But I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          It can't possibly get any clearer than that.

But I could be wrong.
          You're not wrong I'm a bioengineering grad student and that's how drugs and masking agents work

Comment

You're not wrong I'm a bioengineering grad student and that's how drugs and masking agents work
            Oh, I was just being sarcastic. That is a hell of a revealtion and further proof that Olympic style testing is superior to others.

Comment

Its all true *******s!!

The super human boxer turns out to be super juiced up human boxer. Lol, *******s are so in denial. Jealousy and hatered will make you blind, even though facts are right in your face. I really feel sorry for Pacman, we all wish we could do what Mayweather has been blessed by god with, speed,skill,endurance/stamina, power. The thing is Mayweathers **** comes naturally, no drugs. They should force Manny to Olympic testing, if he refuses, bann him from boxing and remove all his titles, every single thing he accomplished should be removed from the books. Cheaters are destroying my love for sports. Margarita,and now Pacquiao. I call for immediate suppension of licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                And that is why Freddie's' request for a cut-off (blackout) date cannot and will not be granted.
                even 2-3 days?

wouldn't they catch almost everything in a 2-3 day span with the after the fight blood test?

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
                  The super human boxer turns out to be super juiced up human boxer. Lol, *******s are so in denial. Jealousy and hatered will make you blind, even though facts are right in your face. I really feel sorry for Pacman, we all wish we could do what Mayweather has been blessed by god with, speed,skill,endurance/stamina, power. The thing is Mayweathers **** comes naturally, no drugs. They should force Manny to Olympic testing, if he refuses, bann him from boxing and remove all his titles, every single thing he accomplished should be removed from the books. Cheaters are destroying my love for sports. Margarita,and now Pacquiao. I call for immediate suppension of licenses.
                  floyd has been using steroids for a while now.

though admittedly he did quit.

that's why he retired in 2007.

steroids was taking a toll in his body.

i'm glad floyd is done with that stuff but he shouldn't be accusing everyone else of it without proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    even 2-3 days?

wouldn't they catch almost everything in a 2-3 day span with the after the fight blood test?
                    Not if they go with USADA's testing protocols. That's the point of random testing with no blackout dates.

Granting athletes a blackout date is akin to giving them a heads up that they'll be testing them after 2-3 days.

The USADA obviously takes no chances.

Comment

how the fck are you gonna mask your red blood cells count? are you serious? also most masking agents like diuretics are detectable in the urine

ie. Chavez Jr tested positive for lasix

Comment

Working...
                      X