Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    So has Joshua but that hasnt stopped you slating Joshua regularly
    Boom. Exactly.

Joshua's resume is also thin, but it kills Wilder's. If you've fought one guy that wasn't a bum you've beaten Wilder's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      no one gives a **** Hearn besides Wilder detractors literally no one cares. Quit trying to get Whyte to do Joshuas dirty work and offer Wilder the Joshua fight after both win their next fight
      I know right? It's like theyre obsessed with feeding Whyte to Wilder. Like anyone cares about that fight..

Comment

It says something if with usa money = $4m Wilder isn't interested in Whyte.Not so long back Wilder said it was easy work? Beat the mandatory....again and then fight Whyte for the' easy night ' do a better job than AJ. and fans will demand it with your stock high and demands met.

Trouble is Wilder doubts himself and wants the jackpot straight away.I had such high hopes for this kid and he's blowing it.

AJ. could fight his next five fights in the UK. for huge money filling out stadiums everytime he fights ......the ball is not in Wilders court.

Comment

Why are u AJ fans pushing for a Wilder vs Whyte? If you're so certain Wilder don't got a chance vs AJ then why not want Wilder vs AJ? Thats the fight that makes the most sense right now after both of them do their mandos so stop with this Whyte bull**** please it doesn't make any sense for the WBC champ to fight a bum. They should be unifying all the belts right now. If AJ wants to be great he has to get ahold of the WBC belt and that's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            I know right? It's like theyre obsessed with feeding Whyte to Wilder. Like anyone cares about that fight..
            Amongst my more casual friends Wilder is an unknown.
            Joshua vs Wilder would sell without Whyte but it'd sell all the better with him.

Comment

Quack Quack.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                Why are u AJ fans pushing for a Wilder vs Whyte? If you're so certain Wilder don't got a chance vs AJ then why not want Wilder vs AJ? Thats the fight that makes the most sense right now after both of them do their mandos so stop with this Whyte bull**** please it doesn't make any sense for the WBC champ to fight a bum. They should be unifying all the belts right now. If AJ wants to be great he has to get ahold of the WBC belt and that's all there is to it.
                That's all he's been doing.

Comment

Wilder is the biggest fraud around..not one legitimate win but talking sh** like no other.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    So has Joshua but that hasnt stopped you slating Joshua regularly
                    Or you slating Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                      I don't like Whyte and he hasn't earned a shot, but for Wilder it's a huge payday for a winnable fight. Good exposure to the UK audience for a future AJ fight too (not that exposure is needed for an AJ fight proven by Pulev selling around 80k)
                      Ive said it a million times and I cant say it enough, wilder is a haymon fighter and Haymon is mainly interested in his own business rather than truly wanting his fighters to have glory, and with glory will come the big paydays. Pbc fighters have constantly turned down big fights and paydays and big contracts and its truly baffling but when you add it all up it can only lead to the conclusion that their advisor al haymon is the one advising them on what to do

Comment

Working...
                      X