Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KING OF THE HILL(animation) who is a fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    The funny thing is, that was one of the earlier episodes. Peggy was only a little annoying early on and not nearly as bad as she was in the later seasons.
    I also enjoyed when she was smuggling cocaine to this dudr in jail with her boggle game. Lol he used that *****

Comment

Me too.

Peg Bundy > Peggy Hill
      ‎Stuart Dooley? Who we got for that position?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        ‎Stuart Dooley? Who we got for that position?
        hanzGruber is Dooley. The snarky kid who always makes fun of the other kids.

Comment

hanzGruber is Dooley. The snarky kid who always makes fun of the other kids.

What's the name of that other kid with blond hair and a pony tail. He kinda has a baited breath type voice?

Comment

What's the name of that other kid with blond hair and a pony tail. He kinda has a baited breath type voice?
            Clark Peters, I had to google him because I forgot.

Comment

Clark Peters, I had to google him because I forgot.
              I imagine hectari sounds like him in real life.!

Comment

1bad65 seems like a really solid, stand up guy and he's from Texas, so he would make a good Hank Hill.

I heard 1bad65 is a Jew like me! No wonder I liked him straight away. I knig he tends to ruffle the feathers of dodo birds but, y'all dumb azz mofo's should be extinct by now? I'll tell you hwhat, you fools better get hooked on phonics and put down your collective crack pipes and ponder~thank before you post your drivel.

Comment

I heard 1bad65 is a Jew like me! No wonder I liked him straight away. I knig he tends to ruffle the feathers of dodo birds but, y'all dumb azz mofo's should be extinct by now? I'll tell you hwhat, you fools better get hooked on phonics and put down your collective crack pipes and ponder~thank before you post your drivel.

Remember Hank's half J brother? Cotton knocked up his Japanese nurse after WWII. I wonder who could be him.

Comment

Remember Hank's half J brother? Cotton knocked up his Japanese nurse after WWII. I wonder who could be him.

Ok, I'll be junichiro. My girl thinks it fits me.

1bad65 and I are both Jews. conservatives, but kinda libertarians.
                    I'm hanks older brother.

Comment

Clark Peters

Comment

Working...
                      X