Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Magdaleno vs. Cesar Juarez Clash is Close For October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Magdaleno vs. Cesar Juarez Clash is Close For October

At the negotiating table is the potential showdown between World Boxing Organization super bantamweight champion Jessie Magdaleno and mandatory challenger Cesar 'Corazn' Juarez of Mexico, tentatively scheduled for October 31.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was gonna come in here and say what a terrible defense this would be, but 122 lbs is so awful, that a fringe contender like Juarez is one of the better options. God awful division

Comment

Magdaleno the belt hostage holder! Will magdaleno or valdez ever fight anyone with a pulse? What a joke top prank

Comment

Originally posted by bigz44 View Post
        i was gonna come in here and say what a terrible defense this would be, but 122 lbs is so awful, that a fringe contender like juarez is one of the better options. God awful division
        so whats oscar valdez and lomachenkos excuses for fighting marriaga? Lmfao! They cant use 122 div as an excuses right?

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
          so whats oscar valdez and lomachenkos excuses for fighting marriaga? Lmfao! They cant use 122 div as an excuses right?
          Well, Marriaga was a legit top 10 guy at 126 and Valdez is young, so there was absolutely no problem with that fight. Was a hell of a good fight too. I agree he is a reach for Lomachenko at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by bigz44 View Post
            well, marriaga was a legit top 10 guy at 126 and valdez is young, so there was absolutely no problem with that fight. Was a hell of a good fight too. I agree he is a reach for lomachenko at 130.
            if anything loma vs valdez should be happening right now! Pbc has given us thurman vs porter, charlo vs williams, thurman vs danna, porter vs berto, spence brook! Which great matchups have top rank or golden boy given us?

Comment

How can that guy waste money on hair dye when his fellow fighter Floyd Mayweather Jr is in such dire financial straits and in servitude to Uncle Sam for the rest of his miserable life?

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
                Magdaleno the belt hostage holder! Will magdaleno or valdez ever fight anyone with a pulse? What a joke top prank
                Juarez is the mandatory challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                  Juarez is the mandatory challenger.
                  why doesnt magdaleno unify instead of fighting tomato cans al the time... he can fight rigo anytime he wants but i guess not

Comment

Isaac Dogboe will soon dethrone Jessie Magdaleno....watch out

Comment

Working...
                    X