Stiverne, Parker, Love, Farmer, Fujimoto miss VADA drug tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiverne, Parker, Love, Farmer, Fujimoto miss VADA drug tests

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/893...esting-report1

I apologize if this is a repost. I know Boxing Scene reported on Parker but I didn't see the other 4 mentioned.

Really suspicious with Stiverne and Love. Stiverne got popped by VADA last year before the Povetkin fight but was able to get it thrown out somehow. Now he doesn't show up to a subsequent drug test. Smoke meet fire. Hopefully this clears the way for Wilder-Ortiz.

Also Love tested positive for diuretics several years ago after his Rosado fight which can mask steroids. Now he's skipping drug tests?

Have they been "punished" in anyway?

Does anyone know the details of them missing these tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

At the bottom it says this:
      Each missed test and adverse finding has been or is in the process of results management protocol.
      Parker's excuse was he was on an extended vacation. I haven't heard any excuses from the other 4.

Comment

the punishments need to be harsher

but it wont happen because fighters make everyone money

Comment

It would be nice if Stiverne losses his mandatory position due to this. Then we could get Wilder vs Ortiz.

Comment

Didnt stirverne got popped at the same time as povetkin?

dude will just say it was an energy drink again or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yeah Parker and his camp have come out and said it was an oversight while Parker was still on holiday. I wouldn't be surprised if it fell through the cracks during DUCO's break up - when you go from two Manager's to one just like that, something is bound to get lost.

I'm surprised Parker even bothers with VADA - being the WBO belt holder he isn't going to have anything to do with the WBC until he loses it, or beats Wilder. He isn't getting a head start on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                It would be nice if Stiverne losses his mandatory position due to this. Then we could get Wilder vs Ortiz.
                This is what I was coming here for. If WBC sticks by their rules then they will drop Stiverne and allow Wilder vs Ortiz.

Comment

At least Wilder can use the Stiverne results against him and go on and fight Luis Ortiz as planned.

Comment

Working...
                  X