Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread.

This Ammendment has helped keep our great nation safe from most of our enemies. Unfortunately, there are those like Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, and Dianne Feinstein who threaten our right to bear arms.

IF YOU SUPPORT THE 2ND AMMENDMENT, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Enjoy them while you can, boys.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        This Ammendment has helped keep our great nation safe from most of our enemies. Unfortunately, there are those like Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, and Dianne Feinstein who threaten our right to bear arms.

IF YOU SUPPORT THE 2ND AMMENDMENT, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE
        Hell yeah. Green K Sent.

What kind of guns you packing B?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          This Ammendment has helped keep our great nation safe from most of our enemies.
          Yeah, when the Japs invaded the continental US, Smith and Wesson taught them a lesson. Same for all the other countries that have invaded us. Don't fuck with us Canada.

Fuck you, Brush.

Comment

Even though I think Brush was hit with not just the stupid stick but the entire Sequoia National Park at times, I think his heart is in the right place on this.

We disagree, tough shit.

Comment

BrushMyHair! I like you man, but damn this is stupid.

You guys act as if Democrats want to actually ban all guns lol

Comment

Amendment shmemendment

Anyone who lives in an unarmed household because a piece of paper tells them they can or can't is mentally ill

Would own firearms regardless

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  BrushMyHair! I like you man, but damn this is stupid.

You guys act as if Democrats want to actually ban all guns lol
                  They do. For example under the democrat definition of "assault rifle" (centerfire semi-automatic -- nothing to do with actual assault rifles, but they've stolen the term to use incorrectly), the vast majority of firearms are up for banning.

The AR-15 is their fixation because despite being mechanically wimpy, a very light select-fire rifle converted into a .223 plinker, it closely resembles military rifles externally. It's been an avenue for them to sweepingly ban arrays of semi-automatics that match the AR-15s "assault rifle" traits -- even though it isn't one.

Their voters may be dumb as rock burnouts but the DNC politicians are smart sneaky bastards.
                  Last edited by ////; 06-16-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I'm saving up my pennies to buy an Origin 12 shotgun with a couple of 30-round drum magazines.

Hopefully I'll have enough by Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                    X