No announcement yet.

Canelo of today would beat Godzilla on that form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    smh, I don't know any boxing before 2000... did it even exist?

Hearns was the deadliest puncher in the 1930s, I know that much.

Ive only read about it in magazines

Hearns being the deadliest boxer of the 1930's is all folklore. That story came about as inspiration for the slaves to become free. Sorta like the Underground Railroad. But it was underground boxing and was one of arums first gigs.

The truth is he'd been ducking hagler since the boat ride over. That's got to at least be 5 or 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Honestly, he'd make Godzilla look like a beta cuck Muslim after last night.

They ought to invent a time machine and take Alvarez back in time so they could drop him on Normandy beach and he can take it down single-handedly.

I notice that no heavyweights called Saul out after last night.. that tells you all you need to know right there. Hagler's lucky he fought in the 1950s and not today.
      The Godzilla who beat Mothra might be able to go the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        godzilla would be drained badly at 155 lbs, canelo keeps hiding
        So you admit draining weaken fighters even 152

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          So you admit draining weaken fighters even 152
          how many tons does godzilla weigh? and no, you can't compare 152 to 155. canelo is asking just one pound above sww. that's like floyd asking him for 148 instead of 152.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            how many tons does godzilla weigh? and no, you can't compare 152 to 155. canelo is asking just one pound above sww. that's like floyd asking him for 148 instead of 152.
            Your asking a stupid Hypothetical answer and I'm giving a straight answer

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X