No announcement yet.

Should Floyd have to fight a tough opponent like ggg for a 9 figure payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Well, according to uncle Jeff, Floyd could make $100 million regardless of who he fights.
    Lol not true.

Look at his lame fight with Berto. A failure, since his running hugging ways with Pac, his chips went down.

He can only command top dollars with top competition and a known name beside his.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-07-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yes, off course.

It's what being a pro athlete is all about. It's challenging oneself. Fighting an opponent that boxing fans know he can beat easily is not top competition.

Those who can give him trouble are the salable fights.

GGG or Pac is the only one who'll give him that.

If he'll go for lesser competition. Floyd should remain retired.

# Floyd stop ripping off boxing fans.
      Great post green k sent. I think the rematch would do big numbers not as big as the first one but Pacman. Looked good in his last fight and maybe can come up with a better game plan for the rematch

Comment

I wish Floyd would fight someone like Khan. Only because of the speed and good jab. I already know he can beat slow plodders and midgets. Why would you want to pay to watch him beat a guy that got schooled by Herrera and beat up by Peterson. Maybe he can fight the winner of Thurman/Porter, or Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          I wish Floyd would fight someone like Khan. Only because of the speed and good jab. I already know he can beat slow plodders and midgets. Why would you want to pay to watch him beat a guy that got schooled by Herrera and beat up by Peterson. Maybe he can fight the winner of Thurman/Porter, or Brook.
          Manny is 10x better and faster than khan

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Manny is 10x better and faster than khan
            He's also a midget.

Comment

Working...
            X