Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this point I don't think Ward can beat Krusher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

kovalev needs to watch out for counters.

a sharp counter puncher with balls of steel can hurt kovalev.

Kovalev can beat ward if he employs the same game plan he used vs hopkins. vs pascal he got caught a few times and he got careless at times maybe because he knew pascal wasnt a threat but against ward, he needs to be more aware of counters the way he was vs hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
        Kovalev is a top 5 P4P fighter for good reason, but when the time comes, Ward will take his 0.

Kovalev has certain flaws that a fighter with the caliber and defense of Ward will be able to exploit including SK's constant reaching. Ward will also test Kovalev's inside fighting ability... We'll see how strong Kovalev is when Ward puts his head in his chest and smothers him.
        Yeah, Ward just likes close hugs with his opponents. He's more of a lover ya'know

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

This is gold

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            A typical NSB post fight reaction

As much as I dislike him for his diva bull****, Andre Ward is a great ****ing fighter. He ain't Pascal, he actually has head movement and footwork, he won't let Kovalev hit him with every punch the Russian throws.

As of right now, Kovalev is the favorite, let's see Ward/Barrera first and then talk.
            Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              kovalev needs to watch out for counters.

a sharp counter puncher with balls of steel can hurt kovalev.

Kovalev can beat ward if he employs the same game plan he used vs hopkins. vs pascal he got caught a few times and he got careless at times maybe because he knew pascal wasnt a threat but against ward, he needs to be more aware of counters the way he was vs hopkins.
              Oh so he should be more wary of Ward than Pascal? Because Ward is such a heavy hitting mofo right

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
                Oh so he should be more wary of Ward than Pascal? Because Ward is such a heavy hitting mofo right
                you dont need to be heavy handed to hurt people with counters.

im a kovalev fan, stop being so sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  you dont need to be heavy handed to hurt people with counters.

im a kovalev fan, stop being so sensitive.
                  I am positive that Ward's hardest shots will be absorbed easily by Kovalev with little to no reaction. Ward at SMW wasn't even a big hitter, a weight division above? Give me a break. Only chance Ward has is fighting dirty, which he will, we'll see how well that goes verse someone his size for once.. and much much stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    Only clueless wanker, clouded by hate would completely wright Ward off.

Pascal is shot to **** and Kovalev's win last night can't be used as a barometer to how Kovalev would perform against Ward.

If Ward is anywhere near his best, he has every chance to beat Kovalev.
                    What is wards best win above 168?

Now compare that to Kovalevs. It gets even muddier for ward when you realize hes already past his best days whereas Serg is right in the middle of his.

Comment

• Except Ward is a technician. Pascal, while is my boy and I will back him against whomever, but Pascal overthinks in picking his spots where his aim is to let out a combo/big shot and exit, Kovalev completely neutralized it. Ward has more dimensions to his game.

Comment

Working...
                      X