No announcement yet.

Which Carl Froch fight was the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I'm more surprised the Bute fight is as close given it was basically a one-sided blow-out.

I watched the Pascal a few weeks ago, brutal war.
    I'm more surprised you picked Froch Groves I

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      every carl froch was the best.

what is this?
      Exactly lol. I like Groves 2 because he put him out after all the **** talking Groves and his fans were doing after the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        The poll suggests that I need to watch the Pascal fight again. I haven't really seen it since it was live on a crappy stream.
        Do it.

It's an absolute classic.

Comment

i was at his fight with jermain taylor, and i will never forget it. lifelong fan from there on.

it's the brits i can't stand. they're so f#cking stupid . i love carl froch.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Do it.

It's an absolute classic.
            I will. I can never get tired of watching him fight and the best is yet to come. That is in the autumn when Kessler knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i was at his fight with jermain taylor, and i will never forget it. lifelong fan from there on.

The non-hooligan brits is probably the best fans in sport!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

wow mate, tell us of your memeoroes of that fight, imo thats Carls best. it was so clutch, the commentary was immence. Were the Americans booing froch at the end???

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  wow mate, tell us of your memeoroes of that fight, imo thats Carls best. it was so clutch, the commentary was immence. Were the Americans booing froch at the end???
                  Not according to Froch. In interviews subsequently, he gave one of his Classic lines: "And in the end, they where all screaming for the Cobra". Lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X