No announcement yet.

Anybody watched a fight at Carson Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watched a fight at Carson Home Depot Center

bought a ticket for my dad the first row above the floor level. how's the venue? is that too far? give me ideas what's boxing like at home depot center

that's sounds like a really good seat. he will be basically be eye level with the ring if he's in the first row off the floor. it depends on which side he's on to know how far back he would be from the ring he will be, but i had one like that was tucked away in a corner but first row off the floor that was still a good view.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      that's sounds like a really good seat. he will be basically be eye level with the ring if he's in the first row off the floor. it depends on which side he's on to know how far back he would be from the ring he will be, but i had one like that was tucked away in a corner but first row off the floor that was still a good view.

thanks.. i was kinda worried cuz the floor sold out.

Comment

I sat 1st row above the floors at that venue for Marquez-Vazquez III. They are great seats. They are probably the best seats you could get there. I've never been a fan of floors. The 1st row in the stands is elevated so you are just above being level with the ring.

Comment

the venue it self is small so you got yourself a good seat...for the donaire fight?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
            the venue it self is small so you got yourself a good seat...for the donaire fight?
            yea donaire. not really a fan of watching live events since i got a big screen tv but my dad is a fan so this was a father's day gift

Comment

Any seat in that place is decent.

Comment

This a great venue for boxing. I seen Vasquez-Marquez 3, Mosley-Mayorga, Mijares-Darchinyan and a couple of others there. Not a bad seat in the house and the crowd usually really gets into the fights. When I went to the De La Hoya-Forbes fight in the big soccer stadium at Home Depot though that was a difrrent story. The sight lines sucked.

Comment

Working...
                X