Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You can't justify what you posted.
    I posted the truth. The truth in some instances can be harsh. And in this instance, the truth is that the left is giddy with excitement. It has been an orgasmic response from them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      I posted the truth. The truth in some instances can be harsh. And in this instance, the truth is that the left is giddy with excitement. It has been an orgasmic response from them!
      He was referring to the comments he made just prior about Trump's " pitch perfect" response while asking if he would take a leadership role in dealing with this issue. You are either a fucking ******ed imbecile or are purposely pretending.

Guys like you and Freedom are real maggots.

Comment

Government tyranny did happen in modern America. FDR's executive order 9066 sent an entire population to prison camps and the US government also confiscated all of their properties. FDR is widely considered to be the 1st president of the modern era by historians.

America in 1941 wasn't some backwater s-hithole or didn't have a democracy.

2nd amendment was written for every era to keep the US government honest. The founding fathers knew that at a drop of a hat governments can become tyrannical. And what would campaigning/voting is going to change if the government decides to become an assh-ole? Guns and lots of it.

The passage of the Patriot Act by a Republican administration and the extension of it by a Democratic administration is proof that the US government can exceed its authority. Also the NSA scandal of spying and looking at every activity you do on the internet is proof that government can and will become tyranical if given too much power and left unchecked.

The 2nd amendment is that check, the difference maker that can assure that the US government doesn't become another Venezuela.
        Really?

The Patriot Act and the NSA are both alive and well.

How did the 2nd amendment keep the government in check in those instances?

Comment

I have always been cordial with you in debates even when we don't see eye to eye on many subjects, I prefer it not to devolve into something like you and 1bad.
          Good luck to ya.

His usual antics are to resort to insults and name-calling when debates don't go his way.

You're well spoken, succinct, and you back your claims and rebuttals. That's Kryptonite to him.

Like it or not, sooner or later he'll treat you the same as he does me because its all he knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            He was referring to the comments he made just prior about Trump's " pitch perfect" response while asking if he would take a leadership role in dealing with this issue. You are either a fucking ******ed imbecile or are purposely pretending.

Guys like you and Freedom are real maggots.
            See, he just proved me correct.

Too easy.

Comment

• hahahahha someone just sent me a PM of 1bad65's photobucket album. lmaoooooo

dude, your BJJ videos and pics are so disturbing. and please for the love of god, get a haircut and lose some weight.

Comment

I have always been cordial with you in debates even when we don't see eye to eye on many subjects, I prefer it not to devolve into something like you and 1bad.

I just reported what I see.
                That is his M.O., once he gets owned in an argument he resorts to personal attacks and eventually race-baiting. That's why he is on ignore along with the rest of the race-baiters who can't come up with facts to win arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  See, he just proved me correct.

Too easy.
                  You called it on the guy's behavior.

Anyways, incidents like the Vegas shootings, BLM and Antifa riots across the country will ensure that the political left is out of power in most of the country and only will be a marginal group isolated in places like California, New York, and a few other liberal enclaves.

A lot of people, especially moderates/independents are disgusted by their behavior. They've lost their humanity, imo.

Comment

Government tyranny did happen in modern America. FDR's executive order 9066 sent an entire population to prison camps and the US government also confiscated all of their properties. FDR is widely considered to be the 1st president of the modern era by historians.

America in 1941 wasn't some backwater s-hithole or didn't have a democracy.

2nd amendment was written for every era to keep the US government honest. The founding fathers knew that at a drop of a hat governments can become tyrannical. And what would campaigning/voting is going to change if the government decides to become an assh-ole? Guns and lots of it.

The passage of the Patriot Act by a Republican administration and the extension of it by a Democratic administration is proof that the US government can exceed its authority. Also the NSA scandal of spying and looking at every activity you do on the internet is proof that government can and will become tyranical if given too much power and left unchecked.

The 2nd amendment is that check, the difference maker that can assure that the US government doesn't become another Venezuela.
                    How did the 2nd amendment prevent FDR's executive order targeting minorities being carried through? Have there been changes since then to prevent such a thing happening again?

If enough people feel strongly about those issues you brought up why couldn't they campaign effectively for change?

Does the unelected gun lobby have too much influence over your democracy?

Comment

• Has anyone seen the "suicide" pic yet? That room was set up. What's not being talked about is the broken window on the left is a completely different room within the same suite. I find it hard to believe he was running from one room to the other during this whole thing. Signs are pointing to more than one shooter.

Comment

Working...
                      X