Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios KNOCKED OUT Conor McGregor In Sparring!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Why would anyone spar with Rios in order to prepare for Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        As if Chris Van Heerden was adequate preparation for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          As if Chris Van Heerden was adequate preparation for Mayweather.
          It's not about being prepared for Floyd, just for the presses. They need to give Conor confidence, so They put him in with Rios, or a white boy. If They put him in with a real slick bruvva, and Conor never laid a fist on him in sparring, Conor would have that swagger. Hes just sit there looking sad like a leprechaun with no pot of gold. He would know what was going to happen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Yep that doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Lol errrrrrrrybody be knocking out McGregor. Rios, Vargas, Paulie, Choclatito, Butterbean, Hatton. They're just lining up anybody who wants to throw a punch and McGregor be getting put to sleep left and right.

Comment

The McGregor camp would do everything in their power to dispel a KO rumor. He probably was KOed, but who KOed him is a mystery.

Listen, I like MMA, but those fighters simply aren't that good with their hands and aren't used to training against guys who are really good with their hands. It's just a different skill set. It would almost be surprising if McGregor wasn't KOed if he's sparring good boxers right now. The guy has almost no boxing experience, he's not going to be used to getting hit with shots like boxers throw naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  The McGregor camp would do everything in their power to dispel a KO rumor. He probably was KOed, but who KOed him is a mystery.

Listen, I like MMA, but those fighters simply aren't that good with their hands and aren't used to training against guys who are really good with their hands. It's just a different skill set. It would almost be surprising if McGregor wasn't KOed if he's sparring good boxers right now. The guy has almost no boxing experience, he's not going to be used to getting hit with shots like boxers throw naturally.
                  Excellent post! Rios would mudda dat bastard! Rod Salka would dance wolves around him...

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                    Excellent post! Rios would mudda dat bastard! Rod Salka would dance wolves around him...
                    Most people have never been in a boxing gym. They don't understand that gyms are basically Darwinism at work for young boxers. Have a weak jaw? You're going to get KOed at a very early age and never make it to the Golden Gloves local finals much less the pros. For every guy that has what it takes to become a pro boxer there are hundreds that got weeded out while sparring in their local gym. It takes a very specific skill set to make it out of your local gym, every weakness is exposed at an early age.

McGregor never went through that trial by fire. He skipped that and now he's trying to box pro boxers in sparring. I don't care how good he is at MMA, he skipped running the gauntlet that all pro boxers have to run, it would be shocking to me if he is getting touched up in sparring right now.

And jaw strength is not something that people appreciate. Every accomplished pro boxer has a granite chin. Even a guy like Amir Khan has a better chin than 99% of MMA fighters, it's just a necessity if you're going to be a decent pro boxer.

Comment

!War Chavez! is a legit poster. I believe him.

My money is in Floyd again.

War TBE

Comment

Working...
                      X