Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How worried are you over the North Korea situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet you never ate chunky chocolate bbw anus for 40 minutes while getting putdowns hurled at you from a dying she-thug.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      Only guy's that happen to is guys that are afraid to eat butt.
      Bruh I would suck a bishes a$$hole till her colon came out, ya hurrd meh? Straight bidness

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Bruh I would suck a bishes a$$hole till her colon came out, ya hurrd meh? Straight bidness
        Ever blew your 4th wad in the expectant gash of sickle-cell anemic Ketchup-drinking wench, went limp, ate butt and then felt an erection renewal inexplicable by science or modern day stem-cell research. If not, fuck off.

Comment

Ever blew your 4th wad in the expectant gash of sickle-cell anemic Ketchup-drinking wench, went limp, ate butt and then felt an erection renewal inexplicable by science or modern day stem-cell research. If not, fuck off.
          Yes, punk bish

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Yes, punk bish
            You got that done to you by Malik and Martrayvius. Brothers from Broward.

Comment

Considering I might be in Japan for awhile soon, a bit more than I otherwise would be.

Comment

Bet you never ate chunky chocolate bbw anus for 40 minutes while getting putdowns hurled at you from a dying she-thug.

Comment

I'm not worried at all as long as we don't continue to escalate the situation. I've never understood why we're so concerned with them having nukes anyway when it's clearly for defensive purposes. We have almost 30k troops at their border along with aircraft carriers & nuclear submarines in their region. And the S. Korean army is equipped with U.S. military weaponry. N. Korea would be stupid not to have adequate defense for themselves. Especially with the U.S. now declaring preemptive wars.

Comment

travestyny hopped on the first sewage transport boat to S. Korea the same day ironmt and Lou Cipher pulled his card.....so however dangerous it is over there I have to consider myself far more dangerous because my bottom feeders are running there for safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      travestyny hopped on the first sewage transport boat to S. Korea the same day ironmt and Lou Cipher pulled his card.....so however dangerous it is over there I have to consider myself far more dangerous because my bottom feeders are running there for safety.
                      I live right outside of Seoul, I've been here for multiple years, and I'm not concerned about being nuked.

But thank you for your concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X