Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-13-2017, 05:56 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1696 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,395,729,558,669.92
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Seems a bit drastic if you're young and healthy.

I've heard a lot of people doing this, It can't be sensible to take any drug blindly. Also Aspirin by its action increases bleeding time so there's the obvious risk right there.

Although First Aid recommends chewing on an aspirin if you are having a heart attack so good to have 'em around the house.

There are lots of other cardiac/circulatory protective steps to take - the usual stuff like exercise, diet, and sleep. To be fair, I think some places are trying to rename strokes to 'brain attack' because the cause is the same. Same stuff really, brain or heart being starved of blood flow downstream of a blocked artery. It is just plumbing isn't it?

There is research today that says a banana daily has a significant impact on heart health. We need potassium for contractility of smooth and skeletal muscle, and it helps us digest carbs, helping to regulate heart rate and blood pressure. Avocados I think are meant to have a good amount of potassium too.

Obviously don't eat too many though. I remember a story about a pop star over here eating a shit load of bananas and was rushed to hospital after collapsing with stomach pains, lol. That potassium must have been lighting him up like Eubank Jr did Yilidirim.
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:07 AM #12
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 2640 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,352,021,348,186,611,253,248.00
Total Points: 4,352,021,348,186,611,253,248.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Seems a bit drastic if you're young and healthy.

I've heard a lot of people doing this, It can't be sensible to take any drug blindly. Also Aspirin by its action increases bleeding time so there's the obvious risk right there.

Although First Aid recommends chewing on an aspirin if you are having a heart attack so good to have 'em around the house.

There are lots of other cardiac/circulatory protective steps to take - the usual stuff like exercise, diet, and sleep. To be fair, I think some places are trying to rename strokes to 'brain attack' because the cause is the same. Same stuff really, brain or heart being starved of blood flow downstream of a blocked artery. It is just plumbing isn't it?

There is research today that says a banana daily has a significant impact on heart health. We need potassium for contractility of smooth and skeletal muscle, and it helps us digest carbs, helping to regulate heart rate and blood pressure. Avocados I think are meant to have a good amount of potassium too.

Obviously don't eat too many though. I remember a story about a pop star over here eating a shit load of bananas and was rushed to hospital after collapsing with stomach pains, lol. That potassium must have been lighting him up like Eubank Jr did Yilidirim.
If you eat a lot of potassium rich foods you should eat a lot of salt too. Sea salt preferably. Potassium and Sodium are two crucial minerals that should always be balanced.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:15 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1696 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,395,729,558,669.92
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
If you eat a lot of potassium rich foods you should eat a lot of salt too. Sea salt preferably. Potassium and Sodium are two crucial minerals that should always be balanced.
Yeah, All these electrolytes are about balance. Which is why Peter Andre nearly topped himself eating a load of bananas. Still makes me laugh that.

I know generally most people eat a load of salt unknowingly and our bodies absolutely love it. Some sort of throw back to when salt wasn't readily available. We crave it and our bodies have a hard time getting rid of it.

A banana a day can't a day can't hurt I'd say.

The only pill I take is a Vitamin D tablet. Because I live in Mordor.
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:47 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8162 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,942,165,359,472,590,848.00
Total Points: 200,124,836,386,486,764,961,792.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
any of you guys take aspirin daily?
Ok butler...
You know your my lil buddy...

What's wrong with you...
Why do you need concentrated willow bark..

eat puzzy every day..
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:48 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8162 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,942,165,359,472,590,848.00
Total Points: 200,124,836,386,486,764,961,792.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Yeah, All these electrolytes are about balance. Which is why Peter Andre nearly topped himself eating a load of bananas. Still makes me laugh that.

I know generally most people eat a load of salt unknowingly and our bodies absolutely love it. Some sort of throw back to when salt wasn't readily available. We crave it and our bodies have a hard time getting rid of it.

A banana a day can't a day can't hurt I'd say.

The only pill I take is a Vitamin D tablet. Because I live in Mordor.
I only use Dead Sea salt...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aspirin, daily?, guys

User Tag List