Did Russell Drop Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Russell Drop Loma?

This guy seems to think so.

He is wrong about a knockdown changing the decision doe.

It would still be Loma taking 2 judges cards, but by a only a point.

The real point here is that for years we heard how much Gary Russell wasn't shyt.

But here aint shyt Gary is, dropping Vasyl pretty easily.

Personally, I think this may factor into why we haven't seen a rematch, the same as Siri.

And please don't take this as me saying Russell is elite because I do not think he is yet.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by koolkc107; 10-07-2017, 08:28 AM.

Was a knockdown.

Russell still lost.

No shame in WINNING a close fight over a fighter of Russell's caliber.

This win, plus Walters, puts Loma top 3 for me, def top 5.

Comment

He literally was moving his right foot up and down and got tangled while having forward momentum. This is what it comes to from pathetic losers. These channels that picked Walters and Russell to win but then have a thousand excuses after the fight. Loma went to showtime on haymon card and almost got robbed. If anyone was getting KO'd you should check the last round same as Salido, Russell was on the verge of getting KO'd.

Comment

Loma has never been dropped unlike chinny running cuban called 'Rigondeaux'... Who got dropped by journeymen.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          He literally was moving his right foot up and down and got tangled while having forward momentum. This is what it comes to from pathetic losers. These channels that picked Walters and Russell to win but then have a thousand excuses after the fight. Loma went to showtime on haymon card and almost got robbed. If anyone was getting KO'd you should check the last round same as Salido, Russell was on the verge of getting KO'd.
          Your type was mentioned in the video.
          Look at his feet, look at his feet. He got his feet tangled.
          He aint get knockdown by a punch. That weren't a punch that dropped him.

Comment

He got dropped, but he didn't time himlike the guy says in the video. That's laughable. He caught him at the first me a a flurry. But a pretty clear win over a good opponent for only your THIRD fight is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Your type was mentioned in the video.
              Look at his feet, look at his feet. He got his feet tangled.
              He aint get knockdown by a punch. That weren't a punch that dropped him.

So reality is replaced by delusion because this guy mentioned people will say his feet got tangled?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                So reality is replaced by delusion because this guy mentioned people will say his feet got tangled?
                I'm not sure if The feet tangled, but it's clear he wouldn't have went down if that punch didn't land. Loma looked kinda Amirish.

On a side note battle for P4P on Dec 9th for me!!

Comment

He schooled Gary Russel Jr, even if that was a kd, which i dont think it is he still didnt deserve to have a draw. I scored it 117-111 for Loma

The hate is real

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    I'm not sure if The feet tangled, but it's clear he wouldn't have went down if that punch didn't land. Loma looked kinda Amirish.

On a side note battle for P4P on Dec 9th for me!!
                    Its not tangled as Loma going forward his right foot did a weird motion going up down like he was pressing a pedal in a car. But the delusional part is this guy is trying to prove is that Russell would have somehow won if they counted a flash kd. He schooled Russell yet this guy talking about score cards being ok with a robbery cause one card had it a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X