Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All my points, not only does Jacobs lose. He gets KOd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my points, not only does Jacobs lose. He gets KOd.

I'm looking to double up real quick. Who wants to bet. The only way I win is if Jacobs gets stopped.
    If Jacobs survives 12 rounds and loses the fight, you still win.

Any takers????

lol considering jacobs was up 4-1 in the pirog fight, you can pretty much assume he's not losing by points.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      lol considering jacobs was up 4-1 in the pirog fight, you can pretty much assume he's not losing by points.
      What the fqck? That doesn't mean Jack ah1t.

And it has no bearing on the proposed bet.???

Comment

The problem with Jacobs was his fate in milking that knockdown for too long. I believe, per HBOS own broadcast, that Jacobs would've continued... as I said before everything is for a reason and perhaps those life changing events helped Jacobs career.

As Virgilong said, a smaller and dormant cancer growth on his spine could've already been there since it was months later that it was the size of a grape fruit. Now any of you guys...touch the back of your spine. Feel the ripples of the spine touching your fingers. Now imagine a growth there the size of grape fruit wrapped around that!

How did Ward look when he passed the count against Boone? Who knows how Kova looked in the first but beating the count. Point is what if they had milked the count on the canvas and things wouldve been different? Knock downs happens in boxing even the best get knocked down.

How many thought Ward was going to get KO'd after Round 2? Nobody thought Ward would survived to the Championship rounds and retame Kova throughout the bout.

Jacobs has the chance to give is all a miraculous performance because his story''s badass.

Let's go NY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Jacobs is not a technition.. he's not outboxing ggg

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            The problem with Jacobs was his fate in milking that knockdown for too long. I believe, per HBOS own broadcast, that Jacobs would've continued... as I said before everything is for a reason and perhaps those life changing events helped Jacobs career.

As Virgilong said, a smaller and dormant cancer growth on his spine could've already been there since it was months later that it was the size of a grape fruit. Now any of you guys...touch the back of your spine. Feel the ripples of the spine touching your fingers. Now imagine a growth there the size of grape fruit wrapped around that!

How did Ward look when he passed the count against Boone? Who knows how Kova looked in the first but beating the count. Point is what if they had milked the count on the canvas and things wouldve been different? Knock downs happens in boxing even the best get knocked down.

How many thought Ward was going to get KO'd after Round 2? Nobody thought Ward would survived to the Championship rounds and retame Kova throughout the bout.

Jacobs has the chance to give is all a miraculous performance because his story''s badass.

Let's go NY!!!
            Soooo.... Does that mean you want three or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

Let's go NY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                did Ward outbox Kovalev?

remind me, who won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Even if he was. The notion of basing the fact that Jacobs can't lose on points because of a five round performance where he had the lead in a fight (that he got knocked out in, to boot but that's not even important) , a half a decade ago against a completely different fighter is....

Pure comedy.

Comment

Really going out a limb...

Comment

Working...
                    X