Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't feel my legs. I just shat out a massive prophet and now can't feel me legs!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I can't feel my legs. I just shat out a massive prophet and now can't feel me legs!!

Was super busy at the office and couldn't crap because of back to back meetings. Resisted the turtle head poking out. My girl gave me my large morning coffee... Within 15 min... Viola! I waddled to the Kings thrown, and delivered a massive mohon(Mohammed).

After the whole ordeal, I tried to get up and couldn't feel my legs.

I dang near had to drag myself with my arms alone(think war movie ****) back to the table to eat breakfast.

Question: how do I restore feeling into my legs?

I think Jhonny shot a load up your butthole when you were passed out drunk nine months ago. I think you just shat out Jhonny's baby.

How long does it take for a recovering pregnant mom to have sex again? That's probably the amount of time before you'll get feeling back in your legs.

I pray for you, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Was super busy at the office and couldn't crap because of back to back meetings. Resisted the turtle head poking out. My girl gave me my large morning coffee... Within 15 min... Viola! I waddled to the Kings thrown, and delivered a massive mohon(Mohammed).

After the whole ordeal, I tried to get up and couldn't feel my legs.

I dang near had to drag myself with my arms alone(think war movie ****) back to the table to eat breakfast.

Question: how do I restore feeling into my legs?
      I can't answer the question Z, but I feel for you, ive had dumps that have larger circumference than cola cans, but 3 times the length! Had to break them up in the toilet, wouldn't flush!

I've never had loss of legs, but I've had a sore, gaping butthole for an hour after said dump, as I've been violated!

So i'm here for you man.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        I can't answer the question Z, but I feel for you, ive had dumps that have larger circumference than cola cans, but 3 times the length! Had to break them up in the toilet, wouldn't flush!

I've never had loss of legs, but I've had a sore, gaping butthole for an hour after said dump, as I've been violated!

So i'm here for you man.
        Glad you understand. I have had to use disposable chop sticks to cit massive turds into flushable pieces. Some are actually modern art master pieces.

Glad you understand the general massive dump concept.

I try never to skip a dump, to avoid the double dump!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Glad you understand. I have had to use disposable chop sticks to cit massive turds into flushable pieces. Some are actually modern art master pieces.

Glad you understand the general massive dump concept.

I try never to skip a dump, to avoid the double dump!
          Have you ever shoved an '**** suppositary' up the butt to make it like ice cream? It fuppin' works haha

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Have you ever shoved an '**** suppositary' up the butt to make it like ice cream? It fuppin' works haha
            Nope, but no I may try it.
            I have taken detox pills and drinks from whole foods and shat out mountains of foul fecal Alexkid matter!

Comment

Praise be to Allah

Comment

There's another Muhammed in there.

You should use a laxative to get rid of him.

Comment

May Allah the Merciful spare you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    Praise be to Allah
                    The feeling has returned to my legs! Allah Akbar

Now I hear this melody slowly playing in my mind.

[Chorus:]
                    I believe I can fly
                    I believe I can touch the sky
                    I think about it every night and day
                    Spread my wings and fly away
                    I believe I can soar
                    I see me running through that open door
                    I believe I can fly
                    I believe I can fly
                    I believe I can fly

I can dunk on any top NBA center in the paint, shatter the back board, and wipe my azz with shards of broken glass.

Comment

Working...
                    X