Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is now clear Cotto has surpassed Pacquiao as Roaches number one fighter..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    And rightly so, Pacquiao has been exposed heavily in the last two years. His name was only relevant when speaking of TBE.

Now TBE is on a different level and Manny isn't really relevant anymore.

Great to see Freddie working with a warrior in Roach, I think they work well together. He's humble, hardworking and genuine. Unlike pacquiao
    The way COtto looked was very reminiscent of Pacquiao's old way of beating an opponent, so yea Cotto may be Roach's #1 fighter right now cuz Pac has been on decline.
    But don't get it twisted how Pac not relevant anymore, when he still selling more than 500,000 ppvs or 800,000 with Bradley II when RIos & Bradley have no following? Why ya boy Dave Chapelle , David Beckham, Paris Hilton , Adriana Lima , Mike Tyson fly out either in Macua or Vegas just to see Pac fight?

cmon son 'YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT"

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
      Pacquiao just beat undefeated #3 P4P Bradley and he's been exposed?
      Stop trolling and go stroke Floyd's **** on some other site
      Shut up!!
      Beating no knees Sergio Martinez is a much better win than Timothy Bradley pffft... y'all dun no shiiieeet bout dem boxin

Comment

Great to see Freddie working with a warrior in Roach

Comment

And rightly so, Pacquiao has been exposed heavily in the last two years. His name was only relevant when speaking of TBE.

Now TBE is on a different level and Manny isn't really relevant anymore.

Great to see Freddie working with a warrior in Roach, I think they work well together. He's humble, hardworking and genuine. Unlike pacquiao
          Clearly he put too much thought into the troll that he completely forgot to make his thread make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            r u a ****ing ******?
            He pretended to be Floyd in his living room during the Floyd-Maidana fight and he hit his head on the ceiling fan to impersonate Floyd.
            *Dat Avi doe*

Comment

Another Flo-mo *** got loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Pacquiao beat pound for pound 3 in April.

Floyd lost to Madonna.

Pacquiao beat and stopped Cotto. Floyd took all he can handle
                Yes Pacquiao beat and stopped Cotto on PEDS. You forgot to add the last part.

Comment

Hell no. Pacquaio has declined but not THAT much. Cotto has done nothing noteworthy of late (loss to trout, tuneup vs delvin, depressing sergio fight). Is there some epic win streak against top fighters Cotto is on that I'm not aware of?
                  Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-11-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

You could make a case from Freddy's perspective that Cotto is much more focused on boxing than Manny at this stage of his career since Cotto doesn't have other obligations outside the ring like Manny. But in the end if you ask Freddy he'd probably tell you that Manny will always be his number 1.

Comment

I know this probably wasn't suppose to be a serious topic, however I do think it holds some weight.

Roach does seem to not have lost the enthusiasm to talk about Pacquiao as he once did. I think he does have to do with the fact how Pacquiao looked lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X