Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Says not only a member the president, because you are always up in Floyd's **** criticizing.

Man your poop is small you ain't eating enough fiber~

Man Floyd your **** stink you should get that checked out in ain't right~

Floyd should take some pepto because his diarrhea just ain't right~
    I don't even know what that means. Try making some sense next time or at least be funny. It's n ot my fault this place is over run by pathetic floyd nutt huggers like yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I promise if Floyd doesn't fight Pac next year he is a straight up ducking *****. Simple as that. No debating.
      If JMM wins like i think he will there's isn't going to be a fight unless Pacquiao acccept 10%. LOL

Comment

• No one would believe Mayweather being worried about his health if it wasn't on video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          I don't even know what that means. Try making some sense next time or at least be funny. It's n ot my fault this place is over run by pathetic floyd nutt huggers like yourself.
          It is pathetic and not a very good look to get caught up in the feelings of other men~

It isn't your fault how other people act, but how you react in turn which is the opposite side of the same coin is in fact your fault~

Also the fact you can't comprehend what I am saying is also your fault, not mine.

So look in the mirror and apply everything you say to yourself~ you are exactly what you rail against.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
            No one would believe Mayweather being worried about his health if it wasn't on video.
            Is it unusual to be worried about your health? I thought everyone was that's why people go to the doctors when they're sick or quit smoking etc.

Comment

• STFU Ellerbe, just a constant reason they do not wanna negotiate and make this fight happen. There strategy has worked so far. They have put this fight off long enough to the point where Pacquiao isn't even interested in boxing anymore and is a part time boxer and more a poitician.

Everything Floyd does is strategic! Honestly this fightt isn't even as interesting anymore. I really don't cae if it happens or not, because we would be getting a watered down version of the fight . They get richer while the fan gets FUC*ED and get a lesser version of this fight than if it were to happen 3 yrs ago.

Comment

• Of course he will Ellerbe, he always does

Comment

• This is how I look at it:

Manny has agreed: 55/45 split, has agreed to take random drug testing, in his own words "even on the night of the fight if necessary".

There is nothing standing in the way of the fight happening now, so make it happen. Unless Mayweather asks for 60-40 split.

Comment

• Pacquiao has a fight coming up. Pacquiao is doing the right thing. He's learning the game. Pacquiao is talking **** while he has a fight coming. Floyd has done the same thing. What's new?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      It is pathetic and not a very good look to get caught up in the feelings of other men~

It isn't your fault how other people act, but how you react in turn which is the opposite side of the same coin is in fact your fault~

Also the fact you can't comprehend what I am saying is also your fault, not mine.

So look in the mirror and apply everything you say to yourself~ you are exactly what you rail against.
                      Whatever relieves your butt hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X