• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone survivor solid 8

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      You seen Shame? One of my favourite films ever
      The one about the sex addict right? It was surprisingly good.

Comment

• The Wolf of Wall Street. 9.5/10. You literally can't give a movie a 10. Maybe the 1st Godfather.

The movie was 3 hours long, and it flew by like it was only 30 minutes. I could have sat through 2 more hours of the movie. Not only was it amazingly acted, and an overall superb quality flick, it was insanely fun.

1st 5 minutes in, and I was glued to the screen. Brilliant.

Comment

• Worlds end- I enjoyed this comedy. It might have had an anti-climatic end but was enjoyable through out.

Comment

• I got around to watching Wolf of Wall Street. Hilarious movie, I loved it. The jerking off conversation had me cracking up all by myself in my bedroom. The entire film was entertaining from start to finish.

Comment

• The Spectacular Now

Really good performances from the two leads. Great soundtrack featuring the likes of Ariel Pink and Kurt Vile (not Weill). Found I could really relate to Miles Teller's character (I'm not claiming to be the ladies' man he is, but there are a lot of parallels). Ultimately a very sad film

Comment

• The Wolf of Wall Street and The Lone Survivor are both a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is pretty good too and so is Anchor Man 2: The Legend Continues but part one of Anchor Man was better.

Comment

• 47 Ronin. 7/10 I liked it but it could have been way better with an "R" rating and more blood and tiities. I was hoping for a live action Ninja Scroll and got ABC's editted showing of Ninja Scroll on Sunday night for the kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa. 7/10.

Absolutely pathetic, terrible acting and completely ridiculous, yet i still found it absolutely hilarious. The fake ball sack was amazing .

Probably would have been even better on Marijuana.
                    I got talked into seeing this with a couple friends. It is horrible but I have to admit, I laughed my ass off. For some reason, the bit when the little kid let out that huge fart and said "I think I hear a flock of geese" had me dying. I was laughing so hard my eyes started watering..

Comment

• The Wolf of Wall Street

5.5/10

Long as ****, three freaking hours of sex drugs sex drugs sex drugs. Typical Scorsese film no morality, no real point.

The Quaaludes scene was hilarious though. The wife is fine as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X