No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baratheon Thug View Post
    You have left me with no alternative but to red k you.
    Red K means nothing.

Comment

• I'm on team Greyjoy.

Comment

• What's everyones thoughts on the first half of season 2?

S2 eps 1-5 ?

Compared to S1 eps 1-5 ?

Comment

• Personally I like the first 5 episodes from season 1 better I think they did an excellent job setting the scene. They seemed to stay truer to the book in season 1 which I liked.

Not saying I dislike season 2 so far they have done a good job but I think they added to much that wasn't needed they could have spent the time filling out other characters imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Robert could be falling down drunk and smash Jaime's head in with ease. Too bad the show never made that clear.
            The actor who played robert didnt give justice to how he was described in the book. although if he was taller he wouldve played fat robert to a T.

this is how i see prime robert baratheon (king ajax in the movie Troy)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Personally I like the first 5 episodes from season 1 better I think they did an excellent job setting the scene. They seemed to stay truer to the book in season 1 which I liked.

Not saying I dislike season 2 so far they have done a good job but I think they added to much that wasn't needed they could have spent the time filling out other characters imo.
              It's REALLY hard not to compare it to the book. Especially with how many times I've read it. As a standalone television show, it's been pretty damn good, and there aren't many shows that compare.

I like season 1 to this point more. Wasn't as confusing, did a good job introducing the world, there were clear cut characters to either root for or against. One of the beautiful things about this show is that no one is clear cut right or wrong, good or evil(except Joffrey), but to this point in this season it is working against it.

If I hadn't read the books, I'd find it hard to care about who the hell a lot of these new characters are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It's REALLY hard not to compare it to the book. Especially with how many times I've read it. As a standalone television show, it's been pretty damn good, and there aren't many shows that compare.

I like season 1 to this point more. Wasn't as confusing, did a good job introducing the world, there were clear cut characters to either root for or against. One of the beautiful things about this show is that no one is clear cut right or wrong, good or evil(except Joffrey), but to this point in this season it is working against it.

If I hadn't read the books, I'd find it hard to care about who the hell a lot of these new characters are.
                Yeah I agree I think its better to enjoy the book and the show as two separate entity's the show is great in its own right but obviously it has restrictions that books don't have.

I would go as far as saying so far this is one of my favourite TV series of all time that also makes me more critical about it.

Comment

• I like this season a bit more.

I haven't read the books but I enjoy a lot of the new characters and really think the build up is leading to something epic and the build is crazy fun so far.

I love both seasons though.

Comment

• For me the 1st season.

Comment

• I think im going to start watching this show when I finish this semester (1 more week, woot).

I havent seen any of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X