Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a fight...a Taco or a Burrito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this fight take place a MGM Taco Bell? or Mexico?

Comment

Cheap Microsoft points for xbox

A few times a year, Xbox or another sponsor offers “gold weekends” that allow you to try out all the advantages of a Gold membership to see if you’d like to upgrade. There are a lot of advantages to upgrading, including sneak peeks at new games and exclusive downloads. You also gain the ability to video chat with people around the globe, share photos, invite your friends to Xbox LIVE parties and enjoy Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm. If you’re already a Netflix member you’ll be able to access their streaming library of movies and TV shows.

Comment

Originally posted by xbox2isa418 View Post
        A few times a year, Xbox or another sponsor offers ?gold weekends? that allow you to try out all the advantages of a Gold membership to see if you?d like to upgrade. There are a lot of advantages to upgrading, including sneak peeks at new games and exclusive downloads. You also gain the ability to video chat with people around the globe, share photos, invite your friends to Xbox LIVE parties and enjoy Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm. If you?re already a Netflix member you?ll be able to access their streaming library of movies and TV shows.
        red k given.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          Will this fight take place a MGM Taco Bell? or Mexico?
          In your girls *****!!!!She loves Mexican burritos!!!****en ***git, chingas tu madre culero!!

Comment

The Taco's shell was cracked in it's last outing against the quesadilla. I don't think he can recover from that. The only way I see Taco winning is on cuts, because once Burrito gets cut, and he cuts easily, there's no stopping it from gushing. Burrito is too big for Taco anyway, I can't see Taco taking Burrito's shots.

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
              if tyson is the burrtio ali is the taco
              if duran is the burrito leonard is the taco
              if mosley is the burrito mayweather is the taco

taco always wins xD
              You got me there, loco

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
              red k given.
              X2.

Comment

A tortilla vs a tortilla. Tortilla Warriors dream matchup.

Its akin to the unstoppable force vs the immovable object.

Tortillas, GOAT invention.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  If Naz is watching the burrito being wrapped then the Taco wins easily....because we all know the burrito does not pay attention to the wrap.
                  Funny as hell!

Comment

i got the burrito on this one guys............................

Comment

burrito by rape

Comment

Working...
                      X