X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
    Maybe he drank to numb the pain.

Who knows what else he was taking.

This isn't some guy who just killed his wife out of the blue, he had a history of domestic abuse and alcohol related problems.

I hope you go through something really hard Check, we'll see how ' manly ' you are then.

real men take care of their families........real men don't beat on their wives....

why do ppl use substance abuse as a way to excuse their actions?

Outcomes are the only thing that matters.....not the circumstances preceeding it. The outcome is that he orphaned his children.

As for the last bit i hope i don't..........but i'm confident in my mental fortitude and upbringing to continue to do the right thing.

Comment

Maybe he drank to numb the pain.

Who knows what else he was taking.

This isn't some guy who just killed his wife out of the blue, he had a history of domestic abuse and alcohol related problems.

I hope you go through something really hard Check, we'll see how ' manly ' you are then.

He also was doing hard drugs according to the Venezuelan police. This wasn't his first stint with the police, he was not a good guy.

I know alot of you people fell sympathetic because you are boxing fans, but there is a 20 yr old mother dead and children left without parents because if what this guy did.

I just don't feel very empathetic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        He also was doing hard drugs according to the Venezuelan police. This wasn't his first stint with the police, he was not a good guy.

I know alot of you people fell sympathetic because you are boxing fans, but there is a 20 yr old mother dead and children left without parents because if what this guy did.

i'm with you......i can't find any remorse in m heart except for his children.

Comment

Valero was the **** of all ****s I in no way feel sorry for him now. Rot in hell ****!

Comment

Everyone thinks they can deal with problems until they actually get them.

Not everyone is strong minded, maybe Valero grew up in a household where his Dad beat his Mother and was an alcoholic.

You just never know what makes people like that and why they rely on drugs/alcohol to cope. Yes, he was weak minded and he paid the ultimate price. But he desperate for help and was never treated properly. He should have been arrested and forced to go to some form of rehab.

I guess if he had been in America, things would have been different.

Saying that, he would have probably been deported.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

Exactly.

Everyone is doing their best to make excuses for him. If this was some crackhead in the ghetto no one would be saying "well drugs are pretty powerful, he must have had issues...".

Because the guy is a boxer, some boxing fans are doing their best to find a way to make it seem like he wasn't a bad guy.

Comment

Everyone thinks they can deal with problems until they actually get them.

Not everyone is strong minded, maybe Valero grew up in a household where his Dad beat his Mother and was an alcoholic.

You just never know what makes people like that and why they rely on drugs/alcohol to cope. Yes, he was weak minded and he paid the ultimate price. But he desperate for help and was never treated properly. He should have been arrested and forced to go to some form of rehab.

I guess if he had been in America, things would have been different.

Saying that, he would have probably been deported.
                My dad beat my mom and kicked our dog around, I never hit my wife and love our dog dearly. So your logic stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  i'm with you......i can't find any remorse in m heart except for his children.
                  Have to agree with you on that. I feel for his children right now, they have lost their danm parents at a young age in a terrible way. Valero had issues but if he wanted to end it then killing his wife is being a coward, if wanted to leave the world then maybe he should have left by himself, those children will be broken for the rest of their lives.. I feel their pain

Comment

I really couldn't care if he was a bin man. That's not the point. The point is he had a history of domestic and alcohol abuse. Something should have been done to ensure the safety of his wife and kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X