Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people making fun of Valeros death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree Burner. I don't like what he did to his wife but we have to be adults and keep our opinions to ourselves. I never once defended him hitting his wife, let alone killing her. Like someone else here said, him allegedly killing himself is probably the best thing that happened to their kids because he could have had another angry outrage and kill the kids. But as human beings we have to learn how to control our feelings and just give blessings to both their families and keep the extra opinions to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Who the hell knows Wazaa. Fact is something is wrong with this dude.
      Things are wrong with most people who commit atrocious acts. People who suicide bombs are usually doped and conditioned to do so. The children who murdered Jamie Bulger back in the 90s had tragic back grounds.

Something has to be wrong with an individual to commit a crime of this nature but I don't shed a tear for all the vicious murders throughout time. His children I feel sorry for, they're the ones who are going to have to live and endure.

Comment

Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.
        I agree Valero was mentally not right especially the last few weeks he was obviously falling apart.RIP to him and his wife

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          I agree Burner. I don't like what he did to his wife but we have to be adults and keep our opinions to ourselves. I never once defended him hitting his wife, let alone killing her. Like someone else here said, him allegedly killing himself is probably the best thing that happened to their kids because he could have had another angry outrage and kill the kids. But as human beings we have to learn how to control our feelings and just give blessings to both their families and keep the extra opinions to ourselves.
          Yeah basically...........

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            I'm gonna be honest with you, No Ceilings. The death of Valero is probably the best thing for the kids. Can you imagine how the kids would feel if the person who blatantly murdered their mother would still be alive? You honestly think they still care for their father after he beat her up and then murdered her?

And by the way he didnt just stab her to death...he probably beat her up first and we all know how hard that coward can punch.
            valero had issues, hes still their father. im not saying they would have a relationship or whatever but this way they will never get closure, im sure they would still want to talk to him at some point. to say his death is a good thing is just ignorant, its not like he would be raising them if he hadnt died.

also ppl with brains understand u cant hate ppl for having issues, valero was sick and needed help but that doesnt make him a horrible person. hes not a coward eighter, he just had alot of demons. a man whos been through pain wouldnt judge another man whos pain he cant relate to, so how about u spoiled kids stfu?

Comment

• Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
              Gotta agree wit my dude Ceilings on this one..

We don't know Valero's personal life..he was obviously troubled and needed help..too bad he couldn't get it in time..

RIP TO MR AND MRS EDWIN VALERO..

Side note..there's alot of HORRIBLE people in the world..but we can't judge..because we're full of sin ourselves..no matter how big or small sin is sin..so to all those hypocrites calling him names and praising his death..ur no better than him at the end..truth..
              ditto.............

Comment

• I agree TS..its sad both ways..nothing funny about it at all

Comment

• I stand by my comments. Maybe they were a little harsh, but Valero is a nasty piece of work who didn't deserve to live. The minute I start making jokes about his wife he murdered, and the child he cowardly left without a mother, you can call me up on it.

F**k Valero, and f**k any murdering, raping, and thieving pieces of scum on this Earth.

Anyway, if you want to stand by Valero and "remember the boxer and not the person" bull****, I will just say that Hitler was a great artist despite his flaws.

Comment

• why? because its the internet. everybody gotta get their /b/ on

Comment

Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.
                      The guy killed his wife though man so he is the scumbag. I fell extremely sorry for his wife and kids for sure because they were innocent, but as far as Valero's death I am not concerned.

Comment

Working...
                      X