No announcement yet.

Barrera Vs. Marquez Scorecards Were Atrocious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Winky nor Taylor did anything in the 12th round, I think people forget you can score rounds 10-10 and when you cant distinguish between the two or neither man does anything then it should more or less be a 10-10 round.

correction, winky threw like 20 jabs and landed like 8......

taylor thrw some hissy fit flurry(not even flashy or anything....looked weak as ****) an landed nothing and just stared at the moving wright.....

it was the kind of round you bhop fans would say bhop(well in this case, winky) easily took by "ring generalship"
    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 03-05-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      I sincerely regret scoring that round for Taylor. I rewatched the fight a while back and man....

I had it 116-112 Wink or 115-113 can't exactly remember.
      congratulations sir, you can now score fights......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        congratulations sir, you can now score fights......
        Hopkins still beat Winky

Comment

Hopkins still beat Winky
          it took you 3 years to notice your mistake on the taylor fight.....just one year for you to correct your mistakes on the hop fight......

probably not though.......i mean i just saw you post bhop is #1 p4p because of a victory over ****in' moby and a possible win over chad dawsons lil' *****, the insanely overrated timid **** that is adamek....

Comment

Bull**** plain and simple. Again, Barrera's punches didn't always make the mark when they appeared to. I don't remember the punch stats, but it seemed like Marquez out threw him.

He was to inconsistent to win any of the rounds past six. JMM controlled the fight. Barrera was competitive, so it wasn't a blow out, but Marquez was winning the rounds.
            Here ya go eagle eye.

Total Punches Barrera Márquez
            Landed 262 255
            Thrown 737 663

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              correction, winky threw like 20 jabs and landed like 8......

taylor thrw some hissy fit flurry(not even flashy or anything....looked weak as ****) an landed nothing and just stared at the moving wright.....

it was the kind of round you bhop fans would say bhop(well in this case, winky) easily took by "ring generalship"
              Yea Wink really should have won that round.

Comment

Here ya go eagle eye.

Landed 262 255
                Thrown 737 663
                Robbed I tell you.

Comment

Here ya go eagle eye.

Landed 262 255
                  Thrown 737 663
                  Those shots include a lot of punches in the clinch in which Barrera tried to rough Marquez up. He landed a lot of small shots and occasional good shots. It allowed him to be game, but he did not win the fight.

Marquez outlanded Barrera though.

Comment

Those shots include a lot of punches in the clinch in which Barrera tried to rough Marquez up. He landed a lot of small shots and occasional good shots. It allowed him to be game, but he did not win the fight.

Im not trying to convince you, you just saw the facts that Barrera outlanded Marquez, but you still say Marquez outlanded Barrera.

Comment

No, Barrera was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X