No announcement yet.

Cro Cop vs Waterman **Pride Spoilers**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cro Cop vs Waterman **Pride Spoilers**

I was worried for Mirko when Ron got the takedown. Very exciting fight. Was it the punch that took Waterman down or the kick? The kick didn't look that bad. Just clipped the top of his head.

Just a clip of a punch or kick from Cro-Cop, and I loose control of my bowels then die.

Waterman got off easy.

Comment

Waterman got the takedown VERY quick. He basically outpowered Mirko to get it. While in his guard, Waterman tried a couple of neck cranks, which didn't work, and had problems after that trying to mount any kind of offense. I don't know if that's a testament to Mirko's improved guard, or that Waterman just isn't very good with the ground 'n pound. I think it's a combination of both.
      Anyway, you had the feeling that once the fight was going to be stood up, Mirko was going to land the left high kick. He did, and it caught the temple area, kind of like how Dos Caras was knocked out. When Waterman went down, Mirko soccer kicked him a couple of times and it was bye bye.

Comment

The last soccer kick was brutal.

Comment

Comment

The final fight was a very interesting affair between Ron ‘H2O Man’ Waterman and Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipovik. Waterman came out like a man possessed in the first round. He threw caution to the wind and rushed the dangerous Croatian securing a nice takedown. Cro Cop secured his guard on the ground as Waterman tried everything he could to end the fight including his trademark neck crank. After some good ground and pound, Cro Cop started to relax and strike from his back. Cro Cop was effective striking from his back and it led to Waterman making his lone mistake, which would cost him the bout.
            After getting hit with one of Cro Cop’s bottom strikes, Waterman relaxed his base, which allowed Cro Cop to escape out the side door and rise back to his feet. Once standing, Cro Cop took immediate control and looked to punish his opponent with a brutal high kick and two punches. Waterman tried desperately to take the fight back to the ground, but Cro Cop ended the night with a murderous soccer kick to the head of his down opponent that sounded horrifyingly similar to a Barry Bonds home run. Waterman left the world of the conscious as Cro Cop won by knockout at 4:37 of the opening stanza.

Comment

Look at Cro Cops leg. It looks like a ****ing club.

That guy could seriously stop a truck with his kicks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
                The last soccer kick was brutal.
                It was my favorite part of the whole show.

Comment

Working...
                X