• Show
Clear All

• Dana White "I'm Putting On A Freak Show"

Whites referring to signing Toney.
    Fast forward to 3:58
    [youtube]

the interviewer is a douche noob

Comment

He [David Haye] is very right. It’s a freak show. I said I’d never put on a freak show fight and I’m doing it. Listen, this guy [Toney] chased me around the country saying bad things about the sport. If he wants to get his ass whooped, I’m gonna let him. You want me to tell you, ‘James Toney vs. Randy Couture is gonna be the greatest fight in the history of the sport?’ No. I’m building a great card around this fight. You’re not buying the James Toney vs. Randy Couture fight alone. Here’s what I expect; the bell rings, they come to the center of the Octagon, circle each other for a little bit, Randy double legs him, puts him against the fence, squashes his head and the fight is over. But I’m not delusional. We started filming the UFC 118 Countdown show, and as fat as James Toney is, all the guys working on the show say his hands are like lightning, they’re so fast. You can’t disrespect the guy for what he’s accomplished in his career. He could catch Randy and knock him out. Everybody has a puncher’s chance. God forbid
      http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/7/1/...hite-talks-his

Comment

The interviewer wants Dana White's ****.
        Fedor would still demolish Brock Lesnar. Who has Lesnar fought? ****ty Frank Mir? Old ass Couture?

Nogueira was more impressive against Couture and Mir is a human punching bag.

Comment

the only freak show he is putting on is showing his fat bald head to the people

Comment

Working...
          X