Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
    cause the forum is FULL of this kind of threads
    agreed. what goes around comes around.

but it starts with you. only you can prevent useless threads.

Comment

overtraining or not Pac speed will destroy him. But i like Cotto attitude for hitting the gym early.

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
        overtraining or not Pac speed will destroy him. But i like Cotto attitude for hitting the gym early.
        whats funny is most everyone saw this as a hate thread. lol I aggree with you. I like Cotto is hitting the Gym early. Id like to see no excuses in this fight . Cotto needs to be ready. Pacquiao is no ****in joke fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Now what makes you any different or better. You praise your fighter I praise mine. Why are you different other than the **** stuff... or do you condone that behavior too?
          no u bitches take it to another level....u guys praise him if he was ur god n telling u bitches to wash his *** whenever he says....y wont u get that cok out ur mouth n respect both fighters....

Comment

Originally posted by prorican21 View Post
            no u bitches take it to another level....u guys praise him if he was ur god n telling u bitches to wash his *** whenever he says....y wont u get that cok out ur mouth n respect both fighters....
            wow... how ironic for a cotto fan to say these words.

Comment

Man this fightttt is going to be completely heat at fight night, everybody's hearts will pound when the bell rings.

Comment

bump up!!!!

Comment

not for nothing its just light training nothing major, cos manny is such a god fighter....

Comment

prorican21 thats A Dope Avatar Btw

Comment

Originally posted by prorican21 View Post
                      Its obvious who you are. LOL you cant keep a account and you create nothing but Alts lol. By the way you word your post so articulate is a gift i wish i had. Did you learn that all by yourself? Nice. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X