Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Jacobs-Haymon, Mayweather, Ward, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    He also won 4 rounds out of the 12.
    And 8 of those rounds you gave GGG i can say two could of went either way... I get it though??? Your a huge GGG fan so you will always give him the benefit of the doubt.

Freddie Roach Jr. You rolling with another TKO prediction in the rematch??? As far as predicting his last 2 fight you were clearly wrong as both made it to the decision. And actually held their own pretty good against the BOOGEYMAN.

Comment

I remember Breadman videos on youtube years ago, very knowledgeable when it comes to the sport of boxing. Unfortunately for him I'm sure he has to deal with a lot of emails from the Trolling Losers on this forum to find good Emails to respond to

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Your a huge GGG fan so you will always give him the benefit of the doubt.
        It's not Golovkin who got the benefit of the doubt, Boyo...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          It's not Golovkin who got the benefit of the doubt, Boyo...

in Vegas..... against the A-side..... while being largely ineffective and getting outboxed for much of the fight?

he shouldn't be crying to Santa come christmas time, that's for sure

seen WAAAY worse decisions than that

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            in Vegas..... against the A-side..... while being largely ineffective and getting outboxed for much of the fight?

he shouldn't be crying to Santa come christmas time, that's for sure

seen WAAAY worse decisions than that
            Some of us just don't care for the Danny Garcia types, brother....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              What kind of c*nt writes in stuff like this.

Just disgusting.

Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                I think that Adrien Broner honestly had it in his mind that he was going to be the next "Money" Mayweather, saw the money in the RocNation deal as money that he was going to get anyway (ignoring the total dollar figure, for a fighter as young as Broner, the offer was basically for $2.5m a fight through the literal prime of Broner's career), and Haymon's general m.o. is to push for maximum freedom.

For a moment, imagine if Broner had actually beat Shawn Porter. Maidana humbling, the Molina win (and the controversy that went with that), two more wins (though a dud of a fight against John Molina Jr), and a clear win over a legit welterweight in Shawn Porter. The hype would've hopped back into gear and Broner would've been a fight away from the Floyd talk again.

I still don't think he beats Thurman, Garcia, or Spence in 2015, but he'd be even money with Pacquiao imo.

Point is, Broner would've made that $40m, and more, if he would've kept on winning and performing well in his fights (if you honestly think that RocNation would've kept to the contract if Broner didn't perform, I believe you'd be mistaken).
                keep posting quality.

Comment

What kind of c*nt writes in stuff like this.

Just disgusting.
                  The opinion that he’s using his fighters is completely fine, its the analogy that is in very bad taste, surely you can see that? It was wholly unnecessary.
                  oh do you need a safe space from those horrible words?

maybe a bottle, here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I have had ears for 32 years and never once heard that expression.

In reality, people don't like to use overly clunky sentences and instead would just say 'working like a slave' rather than 'working like a Hebrew slave' or even 'working like a black slave'.

But if they were going to use one of those expressions, it's strange to claim that a black American would reference Jewish slavery from thousands of years ago and thousands of miles away when there was black slavery far more recently and within their own country.
                    Another black person on here backed me up, just because you've never heard it doesn't make it true, its a saying amongst some black people so go kick rocks man, you idiots only choose what you want to believe even faced with facts

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      I think that Adrien Broner honestly had it in his mind that he was going to be the next "Money" Mayweather, saw the money in the RocNation deal as money that he was going to get anyway (ignoring the total dollar figure, for a fighter as young as Broner, the offer was basically for $2.5m a fight through the literal prime of Broner's career), and Haymon's general m.o. is to push for maximum freedom.

For a moment, imagine if Broner had actually beat Shawn Porter. Maidana humbling, the Molina win (and the controversy that went with that), two more wins (though a dud of a fight against John Molina Jr), and a clear win over a legit welterweight in Shawn Porter. The hype would've hopped back into gear and Broner would've been a fight away from the Floyd talk again.

I still don't think he beats Thurman, Garcia, or Spence in 2015, but he'd be even money with Pacquiao imo.

Point is, Broner would've made that $40m, and more, if he would've kept on winning and performing well in his fights (if you honestly think that RocNation would've kept to the contract if Broner didn't perform, I believe you'd be mistaken).
                      They offered Broner that contract when he was still an undefeated fighter. At that time alot of people thought he was gonna be the next Mayweather including Al Haymon and Rock Nation alike.
                      That's why Rock Nation offered that contract and that's why Al Haymon adviced Broner not to sign it.
                      What your saying about if Broner had won the Maidana and Porter fight is pure nonsense. If I had won the lottery last week I'd be a ****ing millionaire!
                      We gotta face reality here and what actually happened. Al Haymon and Broner both ****ed up by not signing that contract from Rock Nation. That simple! Broner is lucky to see half that money in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X