No announcement yet.

Victor Conte explains the Luis ortiz result

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Conte explains the Luis ortiz result

Damn, I just watched a video on you tube of his explanation. Anyone know if the wbc took his input into consideration? He made some valid points that pretty much make a case for the fight between wilder and ortiz moving forward. I'm really bummed out that it got canceled. I was really looking forward to it, and now its stiverne? Possible the least interesting fight to be made in all of boxing today. Please WBC reconsider?

Should have uses USADA

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Should have uses USADA
      I just want to see the damn fight in November. Id hope that the wbc took everything into consideration before taking Ortiz off. Stiverne rematch is such a lame fight

Comment

Comment

Can anyone explain why Conte has access to confidential documents?

This doesn't seem right. What is his affiliation with Ortiz?

Comment

I don't know all the details of the investigation, but the Ortiz camp fucked up in the stupidest of ways. They failed to disclose Luis's medication. How damned idiotic is that? It's the most basic of requirements for an athlete to reveal whatever medication they've been taking. It's messed up this fight is being cancelled over something so asinine, but whose fault is it?

Comment

Dude makes a strong argument.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Dude makes a strong argument.
                But people will ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  But people will ignore it.
                  Why would VADA, WBC or VICTOR CONTE be concerned with how USADA handled similar failed test? Isn't anyone capable of making decisions? Same thing happened with Melodium test.

Seems like VADA is being exposed a bit here. After all, all they did was copy and paste WADA code.

WBC might as well just hire USADA and leave these do nothing carbon copy ADOs for the amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                  X