US Flag Code Chapter 10: Respect for flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      but it is showing hypocrisy, double standards, and willfull ignorance when our governing officials scorn the legal for not cellibrating the illegal display of a so called living flag and all during a national anthem that was written by a racist bafoon eating sour grapes
      No it doesn't show any hypocrisy, because all those things are socially acceptable regardless what is written into the chapter 10 whatever crap.

Kneeling for the flag is not socially acceptable, its two completely different things, its a false equivalence.

Comment

Some black people hate America so much.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          No it doesn't show any hypocrisy, because all those things are socially acceptable regardless what is written into the chapter 10 whatever crap.

Kneeling for the flag is not socially acceptable, its two completely different things, its a false equivalence.
          But what should be socially unacceptable is the fact that every branch of our government is inherently and systemically parasitic so kneeling to protest it should be socially acceptable, especially when the US flag no longer represents allegiance to it's Constitution, which is all about protections from a tyrannical government now trying it's best to misinterpret it; and that's hypocrisy to its very core
          Last edited by maracho; 09-28-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            But what is socially unacceptable is the fact that every branch of our government is inherently and systemically parasitic so kneeling to protest it should be socially acceptable, especially when the US flag no longer represents allegiance to it's Constitution, which is all about protections from a tyrannical government now trying it's best to misinterpret it; and that's hypocrisy to its very core
            Well its not, end of story.

Comment

Well its not, end of story.
              but hopefully it will be

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                You disrespect your countries flag you hang
                SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!
                  oh yeah that's one of their favorite tricks. Down here in Joe Arpaio country even the rocks have ears and we hear you been skinny dippin across the river with that Latina and now my k9 is barking at your truck so we gotta frisk yas. Hey looky here, arrowheads, jewlry, beautiful blankets, etc , which surely means contraband from across the Rio Grand. Going to have to confiscate your truck too and put it up with that other acres of cars going up this week for auction.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

Comment

Wearing the flag underwear is more disrespectful than taking a knee during the anthem unless you're absolutely ******ed

And **** the socially acceptable I thought we were against politically correct culture or is that just more hypocrisy

Comment

Working...
                      X