Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Fear Nobody, Not Some Pumped Up Weightlifter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Bizarre. I hope someone writes the entire story some day. Would love to know what actually happened. Two and a half years since he was popped, and they still haven't ruled!

My guess is that the Furys have dragged it out with legal appeals, and UKAD won't talk about it until all of that is dealt with. But who knows.
    Im torn.

I think either UKAD have the smoking gun evidence and Fury is just stretching things out to try and postpone the inevitable....

Or UKAD dont really have much evidence and are just pissed off at Fury for the telling the tester to **** off, and probably some things said behind the scenes, and are just dragging things out out of spite.

I think personally the first option sounds more reasonable.

Edit: Or obviously it could be 'Jewish gay mafia' (genuine quote from this thread) illuminati new world order types trying to keep the man of the people down. That is probably the most likely actually now I think about it
    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 09-11-2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Im torn.

I think either UKAD have the smoking gun evidence and Fury is just stretching things out to try and postpone the inevitable....

Or UKAD dont really have much evidence and are just pissed off at Fury for the telling the tester to **** off, and probably some things said behind the scenes, and are just dragging things out out of spite.

I think personally the first option sounds more reasonable.

Edit: Or obviously it could be 'Jewish gay mafia' (genuine quote from this thread) illuminati new world order types trying to keep the man of the people down. That is probably the most likely actually now I think about it
      ... No shit!?!

Comment

Fury vs David Price in his comeback fight = Loser Retires for good!

Comment

Looks fatter than ever.

Comment

Definatley not the guy to represent Boxing ,the guy is a fool and dimwit . I hope he does come back ,he will make a very good top fighter which is good for the sport but it will be a short visit bc Joshua is going to CRUSH this guy and make it look easy . Fury will self destruct after that fight bc hes mentally weak and will walk away ,im still puzzled how any true fan wants this guy to hold the belts unless you know him personally ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea he'll be playing Chewbacca's overweight dad in the next Star Wars sequel.
              I thought the Wookie's were wiped out and Chewie was the last of his species ? Likely another fallacy created by the Jewish Reptoid's.

Comment

Seems like this dude's objective was just to school Klitschko and then retire

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Fear Nobody, Not Some Pumped Up Weightlifter!

Former heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury has suggested he could attempt a comeback should he regain his licence from the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC). Fury stunned the boxing world by beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 for the IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO world titles, but voluntarily vacated three of his four remaining belts a year later.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

dam, hunger is hard to get back, let alone fitness. who binges on coke and comes back to regain titles???? has anyone in the history of the sport (maybe Michael Dokes) Fury is done and watch all the posters start trying to resurrect this cat. he only pops up when Joshua has something on the horizon...

Comment

What a waste of a great talent. Hope he gets his mind right and gets back in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X