Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Terrell Gausha - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Terrell Gausha - Go Face To Face

Lara vs. Gausha Photos from Presser - BROOKLYN - Six of the top 154-pound fighters in the world spoke to media in Brooklyn Wednesday ahead of their respective Saturday, October 14 showdowns featured in a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo and Lara had better unify after this. Lara has done sweet fuck-all since the Alvarez loss.

Comment

I see Charlo staring intently at Lara probably thinking, "How can this clown hold his title for 2 years without facing a worthy opponent, get overpaid and allowed to headline fights?," "And here I am facing a tougher opponent, get a third of what he's making and I'm on his undercard."

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Charlo and Lara had better unify after this. Lara has done sweet fuck-all since the Alvarez loss.
        Only in boxing can defending your title mean you've done "**** all"

Comment

Gausha looks intelligent and I like that he's taller, but even though Lara hasn't challenged himself in a while he should have this easy.

Comment

Nice card. Not too familiar with Gausha but he better bring it! War Lara!

Comment

Does Lara have pink eye or something?

Comment

The **** fight of the night and of the card:

Lara vs. Gausha

Lol, Gausha looks like someone they saw walking by in the street and asked him, "hey, do you want to fight Lara, we need to throw a body in the ring with him."

Lol

Comment

this card should be shown on BET

Comment

is gausha any good? never heard of him before he signed for this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X