Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller lite and a stick of afghan in hand. Waiting on the fights watching pre-season foosbawll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Miller lite and a stick of afghan in hand. Waiting on the fights watching pre-season foosbawll.
      That's what's up.

Come join your white nationalist/alt right brother in discussing the sweet science while percolated.

It will be like the good ol'days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        That's what's up.

Come join your white nationalist/alt right brother in discussing the sweet science while percolated.

It will be like the good ol'days.
        You got it my brother from another mother. Found me a nice lil lick and finna put in the air bruh.

Say SP my dude. What you think bout that young fella Regis Prograis? Im real high on that kid, he's gon be a problem at 140.

Comment

You got it my brother from another mother. Found me a nice lil lick and finna put in the air bruh.

Say SP my dude. What you think bout that young fella Regis Prograis? Im real high on that kid, he's gon be a problem at 140.
          First I heard of him. Chief going to have me do homework tonight. Any resemblance to anybody stylistically off the top of your head?

Comment

• Drinkin all day..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              First I heard of him. Chief going to have me do homework tonight. Any resemblance to anybody stylistically off the top of your head?
              Kinda reminds me of The Motorcity Cobra. Pea, the kid is vicious. Kid is outta Houston by way of New Orleans. He's a vid for ya my brother......enjoy.

Comment

• Now grant it he don't quite have that kind of power but he's huge for the weight not as tall as tommy, but you'll see what I mean stylistically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Drinkin all day..
                  I've cut back a whole helluva lot since retirement. Thinkin about keepin it right where I got it for a lil while.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of The Motorcity Cobra. Pea, the kid is vicious. Kid is outta Houston by way of New Orleans. He's a vid for ya my brother......enjoy.

His footwork looks imperfect.

When he sits down on shots, he really hurts people.

He looks like he's still growing into his potential in those clips.

Comment

Looks like a talent, for sure.

Like how he goes to the body.

Little wide at times from what I've saw when he is going upstairs with his combos, but he does look like he has zap your ass power on his counters.

Little more polish, and he has the tools to be world class.

Comment

Working...
                      X