Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Says Gonna Make Conor Mcgregor Pay For Calling Black People MONKEYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This August in theaters near you...
    He was just minding his own business...
    They called him a monkey...
    Now he's on a mission he may not survive

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      What... From when was this? Is this the Rocky III comment? That's fooking funny.
      What were the dancing monkeys in the gym in Rocky? I was asking that when he said it. It seemed TOO RACIST to me at the time that I was thinking was there a circus scene in that film I forgot about.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        What were the dancing monkeys in the gym in Rocky? I was asking that when he said it. It seemed TOO RACIST to me at the time that I was thinking was there a circus scene in that film I forgot about.
        That was a cringeworthy statement from McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          That was a cringeworthy statement from McGregor.
          Right. Like there was so lil about it that I was thinking I need to watch the directors cut of the film or something cuz that couldn't be THAT racist a thing he said & I musta missed a zoo scene.

It was like a one day "thing" & then everyone forgot about it without it really being resolved or Conor making another comment about it. Cringeworthy, but weird with how casually he disappeared.

Comment

I think he was referring to the scene when Rocky was training for Clubber Lang but wasnt taking it seriously, had plenty of people in his gym, press, women, was taking pics while on the speed bag etc. Don't think he meant anything racist but it was a stupid thing to say nonetheless.

Comment

Right. Like there was so lil about it that I was thinking I need to watch the directors cut of the film or something cuz that couldn't be THAT racist a thing he said & I musta missed a zoo scene.

It was like a one day "thing" & then everyone forgot about it without it really being resolved or Conor making another comment about it. Cringeworthy, but weird with how casually he disappeared.

Because when you point out that some POS made a racist comment, someone (a closet racist themself) will point the finger at you for making a "big" deal about it. As if Mayweather got on the phone with Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson.

Comment

Why is it racist to call a black guy monkey but not racist to call a white guy monkey?

Doesn't that mean that black people are more similar to monkeys? Seriously...

Comment

"As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my dick. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother fucker make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."
                  But he wants to cry about someone being a racist towards him? (even though they clearly weren't).

GTFO you dick sucking faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    What... From when was this? Is this the Rocky III comment? That's fooking funny.

didn't he also refer to the white bodyguards as juicehead monkeys?

Give me a break with that pathetic crap. Mayweather trying to make it into a race thing.
                    He said a bunch of monkeys in the gym and it was a load of black boxers training, if you don't know who Conor is then you would easily deem that as extremely racist. Conor should think before he spouts this utter nonsense and I'm a Conor fan.

Comment

I look forward to this fight.....

Comment

Working...
                      X