• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    newest game of zones.. nicely done i thought

LOL, War Brotherhood with one banner!

Comment

• im sorry but that's two back to back weak filler episodes.

i never thought showing a dragon scene would be lame but that's what happened last episode with danearys in the end there.

as for the sandor comeback, yea, im glad he's back but they totally wasted an entire episode on his comeback which sandor didnt do **** but chop wood and listen to a old religious tard speak then they get killed.

why didnt he get killed? where was he when they were getting killed?

and how could you not show bran or any flashback again? they started out well this season then have reverted back to filler episodes for these last few episodes trying to milk as much airtime until the end where they leave us blue ball hanging again. so much great content and character, yet they waste it never ending talking scenes.....

Comment

• and wtf was that arya scene?

how does she even survive that?

how does sansa and theon jump from atop a fookin castle and no physical consequence????

show is getting sloppy big time.

Comment

• It sure looked a bit crazy having a 12 yr old (?) little girl wandering around a port town
          throwing bags of silver at pirates. Ok it's not Detroit but still....a little dangerous.

Ian McShane gets into all these shows....pity for only one episode. Only threw one
          Fu8k" out there as opposed to 10 every sentence in Deadwood.

Too bad the camera didn't follow Yara into the brothel....we haven't had a lesbo scence on GOT in a while....I find the Actress Gemma Whalen strangely attractive to me..

Last edited by Mooshashi; 06-06-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            im sorry but that's two back to back weak filler episodes.

i never thought showing a dragon scene would be lame but that's what happened last episode with danearys in the end there.

as for the sandor comeback, yea, im glad he's back but they totally wasted an entire episode on his comeback which sandor didnt do **** but chop wood and listen to a old religious tard speak then they get killed.

why didnt he get killed? where was he when they were getting killed?

and how could you not show bran or any flashback again? they started out well this season then have reverted back to filler episodes for these last few episodes trying to milk as much airtime until the end where they leave us blue ball hanging again. so much great content and character, yet they waste it never ending talking scenes.....
            They have to set stuff up. Filler episodes will happen. This show is definitely meant to watch Netflix style, all in one sitting. I would love to do it that way if spoilers weren't all over the place.

Comment

• I'd guess and say Sandor dies in killing his older brother, something along them lines, 2 men enter, no man leaves case.

I do have an issue with a young girl being stabbed in the gut a few times, gets out the river, and walks on. Just a tv show I know, but still.

Episodes like this are needed to hold up what will be later known as, the big picture, as said before, this show is best when you can watch 2/3 episodes at a time per evening.

Decent episode in all though.

Comment

• Jacqen done made the ultimate sacrifice for Arya. He still owes her his life and he has said the Many Faced God doesn't care whose life is given. Some people on the GoT Facebook page have a theory that Jacqen was testing Waif to see if she followed the Faceless Man's code but Waif failed in that she she took pleasure in stabbing Arya. Perhaps it was Jacqen's way of sacrificing himself for both of his disciples. Some people were pointing out that a girls hair was parted down the middle, that a girl walked with her hands behind her back (like Jacqen), a girl didn't have needle in that scene and a girl actually had no money but she had sacks on coin post-poking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  Jacqen done made the ultimate sacrifice for Arya. He still owes her his life and he has said the Many Faced God doesn't care whose life is given. Some people on the GoT Facebook page have a theory that Jacqen was testing Waif to see if she followed the Faceless Man's code but Waif failed in that she she took pleasure in stabbing Arya. Perhaps it was Jacqen's way of sacrificing himself for both of his disciples. Some people were pointing out that a girls hair was parted down the middle, that a girl walked with her hands behind her back (like Jacqen), a girl didn't have needle in that scene and a girl actually had no money but she had sacks on coin post-poking.
                  Ok yeah, that's a good point/theory actually, it makes sense to me.
                  So the theory on the Facebook page insinuates that's potentially not really Arya that got stabbed. I'd buy that.

Good post dude, I was befuddled before reading that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    Ok yeah, that's a good point/theory actually, it makes sense to me.
                    So the theory on the Facebook page insinuates that's potentially not really Arya that got stabbed. I'd buy that.

Good post dude, I was befuddled before reading that.
                    And I'm befuddled AFTER reading that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      And I'm befuddled AFTER reading that.
                      Lmfao I honestly apoligise, worst post ive done in this thread hahaha.

I'm high as a kite mate, sense doesn't make sense atm friend haha

Comment

Working...
                      X