This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Point is other teams beat giants with there starters missing. I just gave you two examples.
    Arsenal's reserves did beat Bayern Munich 2-0 at the Allianz in the year they won the Champions League so you are correct there.

We all remember this scene as Manuel Neuer clung desperately onto Bayern's CL hopes....

Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-06-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Dude, you are off your rocker. Since those wig pusher dudes hit you with the fake, you haven't been the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Dude, you are off your rocker. Since those wig pusher dudes hit you with the fake, you haven't been the same.
        What are you on about? I didn't think you even posted here any more. I honestly started to feel bad because I thought you had committed suicide over the amount of times I bullied you in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Dude, you are off your rocker. Since those wig pusher dudes hit you with the fake, you haven't been the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Define "bad"? None of them pre-Abramovich were any threat to the elite of English football which was the discussion.

Tottenham haven't really had a terrible team in my lifetime but they've also never come close to winning the league, have won a cup or two, finished 4th once or twice but have also scrapped for relegation. But again, that's not a good comparison either because they actually had a history.

Chelsea were nothing. A cute cup team at best and nothing more. They were also on the brink of bankruptcy.

You've already admitted they would be nowhere without Roman Abramovich. Your club wouldn't exist. I'm glad you know that. I'll remind you of that fact every time you ask me why I watch football or about trophies in my lifetime. Discussion over.

Why do Yanks pipe up and embarrass themselves?

The kid has a woman's basketball player in his sig.....do I even need to say any more than that?
            No discussion here.

Just highlighting the fact you know nothing about football.

Comment

• Chelsea were on the same path as leeds before roman came in..

I think the season before he came chelsea just saved themselves from oblivion by sneaking into 4th place past liverpool.

So dirk is actually right that without roman chelsea wouldnt be ****..

They went from the likes of nigel spackman.. dennis wise to hernan crespo.. claude makele. This club paid winston bogarde 60k a year to not even play for years!

Thats why despite United and chelsea being the most successful teams over the past 10 years.. there is no real tension or rivarly.. chelsea simply have no history.. United vs liverpool or arsenal will always mean so much more

Comment

• I am 30.

Never seen a bad Chelsea side. Genuinely. The team that got to the Cup Final in 94 is the first season I went. The were the closest to a bad team. But the moment Gullit came in that was just as much a change to the face of English football as Roman and that was in 95'.

The reason I mentioned Leeds is that it is an actual fact that Leeds is situated in Leeds.

Chelsea would have been fine. We will always be fine. Because Chelsea is in Fulham. Not Leeds.

All clubs are not created equal.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-07-2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Gullit lol....Chelsea were like a retirement home for formerly great players. Gullit, Desailly, Viali, Zola.

Surrounded by the likes of Michael Dubbery and Jodi Morris

They were like the Premiership's very own MLS team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                    I agree, free Karim and (especially) his whole family from french nationality and deport them all back to Algeria.
                    Nice to see you showing support for France's best striker in the last twenty years.

Benzema should have chose Algeria as his national team, with him, Brahimi, Bentaleb and Feghouli he'd have had more of a chance of international success than with France that's for sure.

Not to mention the greatest Algerian footballer of all time Zinedine Zidane coming out of retirement and maybe having a little cameo for Algeria if need be.

Comment

• Coutinho, Firmino and Pato .......

The big names are here.

Comment

Working...
                      X