Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Destroys Francisco Fonseca - One Punch, One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank and Haney would easily defeat Garcia, there's no doubt about that at all.

Comment

• Linares KO's Ryan Garcia. Linares is just to experienced.

Comment

• Originally posted by MxcoFistology View Post
        Viva mexicooooo. .and before youll start with that 'he was born in the u.s bs' he's mexican bloooded, thats all that matters..
        He was born in The Good ol'US of A.....we got a claim on him via the long form birth certificate
        Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 02-15-2020, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Great Valentines Day card; the early Linares and Garcia KOs likely sent everybody home to their wives before they were completely drunk.

Comment

• Ryan Garcia beats Davis but I think Linares and Devin Haney beat Ryan Garcia. Jmo

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
              He was born in The Good ol'USA.....we got a claim on him

Ryan Garcia is Mexican/American

Comment

• Garcia is rangy with good reach, height, and power. He would give Haney and Tank a good fight. But I need to see more from Garcia. I would love for him to fight the guys in this order versus what he said in the interview. Linares, Campbell, Haney, & then Tank. The Tank vs Garcia fight would be as big as Floyd vs Oscar, of course with Tank & Garcia being in their prime. But it was impressive how Garcia got the guy out in 1 round, the same guy Tank took 8 rounds to stop.

Comment

• De La Hoya has himself a star in the making with this kid. That crowd was buzzing.

I'm loving his enthusiasm and passion, plus his technical skills are developing nicely.

Comment

• I dont see anyone beating Gervonta Davis ezcept Da vid Haney

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      Ryan Garcia beats Davis but I think Linares and Devin Haney beat Ryan Garcia. Jmo
                      After that little stunt Stank pulled off on his X-Girlfriend.....The Boxing Community should demand justice in the ring via matching Stank vs Teo Lopez or Lomachenko....I think Lomachenko is still number 1 and Teo Lopez is 2nd best in the Lightweight Division.....

Comment

Working...
                      X