No announcement yet.

Spence dancing with men in Club like Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I think he suffered some neurological issues from the crash. He doesn't seem normal since, he acts like a slow guy now and weird even his voice.
    he was always like that.. a slow talker, with a weird face like there's no expression in him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
      I shouldn’t have to say this but when you walk in the club and can get any girl you want you don’t run to the women you stroll. Simply put, guys are around guys because women ARE GONNA BE THERE ANYWAY! They see it and will go. Posters on here seem like virgins or simps.
      Its nothing to see.... These dudes are lames. So obvious.

I was expecting borderline(full) gay shyt those guys from jackass be doing. Or see someone twerking on him or slow dancing.

But of course dudes that hate PBC stalking his IG page looking for anything to turn into something.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Its nothing to see.... These dudes are lames. So obvious.

I was expecting borderline(full) gay shyt those guys from jackass be doing. Or see someone twerking on him or slow dancing.

But of course dudes that hate PBC stalking his IG page looking for anything to turn into something.
        It is interesting that there is a vocal group of posters that always question the sexuality of boxers aligned with PBC. These posters come from cultures that have a history of sexual relations with animals and using their youth as cum receptacles for NAMBLA members visiting their country.

The stalking of their social media accounts is also a bit weird.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          I shouldn’t have to say this but when you walk in the club and can get any girl you want you don’t run to the women you stroll. Simply put, guys are around guys because women ARE GONNA BE THERE ANYWAY! They see it and will go. Posters on here seem like virgins or simps.
          oh really??? how come rappers rush to the strippers every time they in the club? lol.

and how you know spence can get any girl he wants? matter fact, i dont think i ever seen spence with a women? i know he has kids and a wife?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            oh really??? how come rappers rush to the strippers every time they in the club? lol.

and how you know spence can get any girl he wants? matter fact, i dont think i ever seen spence with a women? i know he has kids and a wife?
            Almost everytime I see Spence at fights, he's with a new Hispanic looking chick.

Comment

why do you drama queens keep posting all this nonsense? you guys are really a bunch of beeches wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                It is interesting that there is a vocal group of posters that always question the sexuality of boxers aligned with PBC. These posters come from cultures that have a history of sexual relations with animals and using their youth as cum receptacles for NAMBLA members visiting their country.

smh.. see i dont know why you feel the need to go that extreme because someone posted a vid of spence dancing with another man in the club....

but yall didnt have any problems posting the screen shot of pac playing the role in a movie with 3 guys laying next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

crazy that there is no outcry for NAMBLA that is sick

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    Almost everytime I see Spence at fights, he's with a new Hispanic looking chick.
                    i aint never seen spence at a fight with a hispanic chic... i do see spence with tank and broner tho! and aint spence married? i know he has kids..

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      why do you drama queens keep posting all this nonsense? you guys are really a bunch of beeches wtf?
                      They do because many of them get off by emasculating black fighters by questioning their sexuality. This allows them to post all their crazy theories about how all these PBC fighters grew up without a mother, etc. etc. Some posters have been doing this for more than 10 years so you should be used to it by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X