No announcement yet.

Masturbation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlockBuster View Post
    Now this is going to sound really gay but if you're worried about losing the zinc, then just ejaculate into a cup and swallow your semen to retain it. Its a secret among all the boxing gurus. The protein pick me up.
    yeah, it's called the frat boy protein shake

Comment

Originally posted by jwgillen19 View Post
      damn this thread is filled with to much information you guys are gunna have some little kid drinkn his man juice lol kids don't try this at home
      Yeah. Wait until SERE training.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgillen19 View Post
        damn this thread is filled with to much information you guys are gunna have some little kid drinkn his man juice lol kids don't try this at home
        or if you kids decide to try it anyway, make sure that you get adult guidance and consent

Comment

Oh man u guys are going to hell but it makes for a good laugh though

Comment

cold showers make you horny apparently

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
              cold showers make you horny apparently
              from what i heard it it doesnt make u horny but when your testes are cool they produce more sperm. I kinda have a experience with that cause in the summer and it was really hot i had an ice pack in the crotch of my shorts then when my gf came over and we had sex my load was massive.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvaDominicano View Post
                who the hell gave u these crazy theories??

For muscles I heard that masturbation is okay as long as u dont do it 4 hours before sleep. You muscles grow when you rest not when u lift. I just dont do it all together. Testoterone is gonna be a problem when i move to fl near my girl. No muslce growth for me at all!
                i hope thats not true cause i do it all the time before i go to sleep

Comment

after i take a shower, i put it to cold and just cool off for 5-10 minutes and i dont get hornier...

Comment

i think this thread has gotten way out of control you guys are f-n crazy

Comment

I talked to our parish priest and asked him how to lessen or to even avoid masturbation all together. He suggested that horny boys should increase their intake of the fruit "papaya" because it lowers libido and horniness.

Comment

Working...
                      X