Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the GGG/Jacobs fight PPV flops, will GGG fans finally admit he's not a PPV star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the GGG/Jacobs fight PPV flops, will GGG fans finally admit he's not a PPV star?

Or will they keep bringing up the brook ppv numbers and act like it was all GGG who sold that fight? Will they finally join this reality?

Why are people wishing good boxing matches fail?

Comment

There are no ppv stars in boxing anymore except Canelo and PAC. And even they don't draw as much as they have in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
        Or will they keep bringing up the brook ppv numbers and act like it was all GGG who sold that fight? Will they finally join this reality?
        If he does 165k its a success imo

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          There are no ppv stars in boxing anymore except Canelo and PAC. And even they don't draw as much as they have in the past.
          Canelo, Pacquiao, Haye, Brook, Anthony Joshua, Miguel Cotto (your avatar)

Then potential guys
          Khan If he remained fighting in Britain
          Chavez Jr If he makes a continued comeback shows improvements and wins a belt

Comment

200,000 should be the goal. Hopefully they get Roman vs Cuadras II, or even Estrada...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
              If GGG vs Jacobs flops itll be because of the obvious, neither are well known. And as for the Brook fight, the winner gets the PPV#'s not the loser.

Comment

I for one hope this fight does well as it is a fight between the 2 best middleweights in the world

Comment

agent black -

what do you consider a flop? HBO just spent a year straight hyping kovalev & ward and they only did 160k. if GGG & jacobs do 160k as well, is that a flop?

larry -

fans should root for PPVs to fail so they don't have to buy PPVs anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    Why are people wishing good boxing matches fail?
                    Totally agree with you, I hope this event a success. I know i'll be watching this event & i'll be paying for it. I like both fighters so I wish both to put on a good performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X