Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An American guy's just started in my IT department at work...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Who put 20p in you?.

Did i touch a nerve with that thread?. There must be some reason you feel the need to bring it up days later in an unrelated thread. Too busy uploading photos of your "little bundle of joy" and his **** drawings?. Pessimistic dick.
    You did? Well in that case, I take back everything I said. I have just PMd you five virtual hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Awesome post, it had me .

You've got to admire the sheer audacity of the man though.
      I forgot to mention the KFC night. from fort mcmurray back up to syncrude camp it's 33km. 15 minute drive going the speed limit. he sucked back 20 piece dinner, fries & box of 16 wings before they got back to camp... they guys said he was like a vacuum cleaner on those wings. not a morsel of meat left on the bones... f**king guy offered the boys his coleslaw & nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I forgot to mention the KFC night. from fort mcmurray back up to syncrude camp it's 33km. 15 minute drive going the speed limit. he sucked back 20 piece dinner, fries & box of 16 wings before they got back to camp... they guys said he was like a vacuum cleaner on those wings. not a morsel of meat left on the bones... f**king guy offered the boys his coleslaw & nothing else...
        No doubt they pay well, but I heard they make you work quite hard in the oil fields. So, how is he able to maintain such a physical job?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          No doubt they pay well, but I heard they make you work quite hard in the oil fields. So, how is he able to maintain such a physical job?
          if you read my earlier post he is the job steward. he doesn't work on the tools but he gets paid the same. he would never last on any job outside a big refinery with a camp. when there is an issue with trade jurisdiction, an employee has an issue, camp problems or other issues the job steward deals with them. he needs to be at a refinery out of town with a work camp or else he wouldn't have a job. he is what you call a walking steward (even though he is too big to walk). he represents the men site wide. the plants are huge & their are lots of workers. at any local or regular job with no camps he wouldn't have a job because he is too big to do anything...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            ... I think it pretty much goes without saying that the ONLY reason why I mention this and made a thread about it is because the guy's fucking MASSIVE, ain't it?

Seriously, I've been to Fat Yankistan and had a nice time, and we have fat people over here too... but those REALLY fat people, the ones that look like they could have a coronary any second... they're like not even 1% of the UK population. If they were, people would spend all day pointing and laughing.

This guy sat in his chair, answering my IT queries like Jabba the fuckin' Hutt's fatter brother. This guy must have been packing at least 340lbs... and that was just one of his legs.

What is about great big fat ****ing Fat Yanks that they can get so fat? I've put on a few pounds over winter, and consider myself slightly overweight right now. Not a LOT, but it's been on my mind a bit. I go in and see this "have you tried restarting?" **** and I suddenly feel like Karen Carpenter's slimmer brother.

What a Fat Yank!
            Americans are," hungrier than muh fuh in dis muh fuh" nah mean?

Comment

They are disgusting

Comment

This Fat Yank's still ****ing fat, in case you were wondering.

I'm not a **** in real life (no, honestly) so when he comes in I always think to myself "don't look at how fat he is, don't look at how fat he is"... and then always fail. It's the real elephant in the room. Well... he IS an elephant in the room.

Every day it's like:

"Yo, are you still having network connection issues, douche bag?"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X