No announcement yet.

Delvin Rodriguez calls Austin ''No Doubt'' Trout BORNG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delvin Rodriguez calls Austin ''No Doubt'' Trout BORNG

Delvin Rodriguez landed some good counter lefts on Trout in the first 5 rounds, then just turned to sh-t the next 7 rounds. He was outboxed. I like Delvin and he is a fellow countryman and I agree with him that Trout fought a boring fight, but he lost fair and square. Delvin's straight left was landing pretty good at the beginning of the fight then Trout adjusted.

Comment

even though it's obvious sour grapes i agree with devin rodriguez

Comment

he is very borng.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          even though it's obvious sour grapes i agree with devin rodriguez
          I've noticed A pattern.

you agree with anything thats ignorant

Comment

Get beat, talk $h1t. Weird.

Comment

Did I Miss Something? Maybe I need to watch that fight again because watching it live, it was Delvin that was going backwards and stopped throwing punches because he did not want to get countered...that fight he made it a lot more boring then Trout did...Trout was in the box SLIPPING HIS PUNCHES so because he was hard to hit I guest Delvin thought Trout was "RUNNING" but that wasn't the case AT ALL for those that was able to STOMACH that ENTIRE FIGHT

Delvin was willing to come forward and go to war with Wolak but with Trout he was backing up

So the new excuse from fighters is "BORING", they will use that to AVOID FIGHTERS as well as use it as an excuse when the LOSE

Today's Fighters as Well Has Fans seem to not have a understanding of the sport of boxing, it is not your opponent job to "LET YOU HIT THEM", your suppose to get out of the way of punches, your suppose to move your feet, your suppose to move your head, your suppose to try and block punches

It is called BOXING, it is called the "SWEET SCIENCE", this is not BAR ROOM BRAWLING!
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-28-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Delvin Rodriguez landed some good counter lefts on Trout in the first 5 rounds, then just turned to sh-t the next 7 rounds. He was outboxed. I like Delvin and he is a fellow countryman and I agree with him that Trout fought a boring fight, but he lost fair and square. Delvin's straight left was landing pretty good at the beginning of the fight then Trout adjusted.
                Ditto to E V E R Y T H I N G this man just said.

Comment

Shut your inconsistent ass up Delvin. You had a chance to win the fight if you pressed the action and instead you're the one who fought like a vagina. The whole 5 seconds you pressed the action you had success. All you had to do was do it for 10 rounds.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

One judge gave Trout 9 rounds , another judge gave Trout 10 rounds and the third judge gave Trout 12 rounds. Trout was to good for Delvin even if he fought a boring fight. Trout fights to win the best way he can.

Comment

Working...
                    X