KAPS I Got Proof Here That Condit Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    So far just 1 time, but as the old saying goes "fool me once......"
    Then I am with you when he fool the fans twice.

Comment

**** that octagon is HUUGGEE

still cant be mad at Condit

Comment

Kaps getting pwned as his hero got schooled and had no idea how to deal with a little lateral movement.

Comment

Amazing.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
            lol. this thread is total pwnage.

Diaz nut-suckers are on crack.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              lol. this thread is total pwnage.

Diaz nut-suckers are on crack.
              Exactly how? Because everyone is basically saying the same thing. Carlos uncharacteristically changed from Killer to point fighter. Except you don't read posts, you just assume I am saying something different....

Comment

Condit made him reset every time he tried to get it going. This was no Amir Khan type of marathon, each time Condit took it back to the center and made it look like a sparring match.
                Last edited by Bacatit; 02-07-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Exactly how? Because everyone is basically saying the same thing. Carlos uncharacteristically changed from Killer to point fighter. Except you don't read posts, you just assume I am saying something different....
                  regardless of how Condit fought, its not nearly a big enough deal to spam the forum about it. It's almost as if Condit cheated by putting bricks in his hands.... thats how stupid its getting in here.

I honestly thought Diaz might have squeeked the victory just based on going forward the whole fight...even though I thought Condit clearly did more damage.... but don't act like its a huge surprise that Condit won. And he didn't run as much as he circled around, and yes theres a big difference. He did plant and throw some big shots throughout the fight. This whole condit running thing is being blown way out of proportion.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-07-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

that is my fawking problem just like GSP now is a fighter who just lays down on u like jon fitch. it fawking sucks!!!!!!

Comment

That ain't running. This is running.

Comment

Working...
                      X