Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
    wtf, that's a low blow.
    no such thing in this thread as far as i am concerned. but i would advise following the rules of the forum.

on a side note, can i bum a billion off ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      is it weird for a guy who just created a thread saying he's not proud to be black to create a thread called "ask a black dude?" :laugh:
      I don't think so. I still don't believe that your race is really anything to boast about. it's random, like the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        that we don't father our children even though in many instances it is true.
        then why do you hate it when it is true (in many instances)? i know truth hurts but something is wrong when you hate the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          then why do you hate it when it is true (in many instances)? i know truth hurts but something is wrong when you hate the truth.
          i wish that more young men would live up to their responsibilities. I hate that some of us don't. And I hate that a few bad apples make the rest of us look like bags of crap.

in other words: it's complicated.

Comment

Why do black men get mad when they see a beautiful black woman with a man who isn't black?

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
              Why do black men get mad when they see a beautiful black woman with a man who isn't black?
              I don't think that way so I cannot pretend to know. Besides, that's a pretty vast generalization. I don't know any Black men who really give a darn either way.

Comment

breaks at work...how come you treat break like its lunch? its supposed to be for only 10mins...why do you guys think that's enough time to go to the store, buy and eat a sandwich, then have a cigarette after

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  breaks at work...how come you treat break like its lunch? its supposed to be for only 10mins...why do you guys think that's enough time to go to the store, buy and eat a sandwich, then have a cigarette after
                  You can thank Abe Lincoln for that.

Comment

Even though you are the same race, do you sometimes

wish you could tell Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to

shut the fcuk up?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      Even though you are the same race, do you sometimes

wish you could tell Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to

shut the fcuk up?
                      every day since jan. 1st 1986.

Comment