No announcement yet.

Funeka shouldnt fight Guzman,this is exploitation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeka shouldnt fight Guzman,this is exploitation

The guy is 9lbs over,that's deliberate.That's his only way of beating Funeka.

It's just sad Funeka's promoter doesnt have Funeka's interests at heart.Last time Campbell came in at heavyweight and Funeka's manager waved the fight on now Guzman is coming in at superheavyweight and still the promoter doesnt care.

DOnt you guys sometimes feel for exploited fighters?

9 pounds overweight will actually HURT guzman, it wont be in his favor.

Guzman is featherfisted, he can't punch hard. That isn't going to change with more weight.

Further, guzman's best tools are his speed & reflexes. Being heavier, and obviously out of shape, should in fact hurt guzman in those areas.

Also, you need a TON of stamina to deal with Funeka. He is a nonstop punching machine. If guzman is heavier and out of shape, again that is going to hurt his stamina.

Funeka is dope for taking the fight, but I expect a beat down wheras before I thought guzman had a chance. Funeka may even score a knockout being the shape guzman is in.

Comment

He shouldn't, I wouldn't blame him but if he is going to then he deserves alot of credit coming in against a guy who seemingly did nothing to make weight.

Comment

Its gonna be Castillo-Corrales II all over again...

Comment

because he needs the mon-ey.......

Comment

Working...
          X