No announcement yet.

Anyone had a stoppage on the demo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had a stoppage on the demo?

In the fight itself? What was it for? What are they like?

I thought it was a nice touch that I battered Hatton knocked him down 3 times and on the 3rd time he was trying to beat the count but fell down at the 7 count and the ref stopped counting and waved the fight off.

My first stoppage was in the first 30 seconds of a fight. I hurt Hatton quick then threw alot of haymakers to break his guard then BAM big left hook he didn't get up lol. It's hard to get a ko tho!

Comment

I got a 1 punch KO with Manny.. left uppercut

Comment

Yea I got a stoppage.

The ref stepped in. I was throwing a lot of right hooks and Hatton was all cut up.

I let Hatton survive.. Even though I wasn't trying to KO him.. I landed a counter right hook and Hatton fell on his face, got up and then the fight continued.

I got to the third round and landed a right hook haymaker and the ref stopped the fight on cuts. Didn't look to dramatic though.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
          Yea I got a stoppage.

The ref stepped in. I was throwing a lot of right hooks and Hatton was all cut up.

I let Hatton survive.. Even though I wasn't trying to KO him.. I landed a counter right hook and Hatton fell on his face, got up and then the fight continued.

I got to the third round and landed a right hook haymaker and the ref stopped the fight on cuts. Didn't look to dramatic though.
          I got DQ'd. You get a cut scene when the ref takes away a point.

Comment

ive played the game heaps and never even had a knockdown. i was gettin a bit annoyed but then i was thinkin its cool though cuz the demo only 3 rounds so its pretty realistic, i mean sif Pac gonna drop Hatton in the first 3 rounds... oh... wait a minute ;D

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
              ive played the game heaps and never even had a knockdown. i was gettin a bit annoyed but then i was thinkin its cool though cuz the demo only 3 rounds so its pretty realistic, i mean sif Pac gonna drop Hatton in the first 3 rounds... oh... wait a minute ;D

Comment

Working...
              X